• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yet another hint that we need to be as proficient as possible no only with marksmanship, but also with gunhandling and tactics under stress. Being able to count on threats being unskilled and undetermined is becoming a vanishing luxury. These gangs are full of people with extensive military training and combat experience. Most of our domestically-grown gangs are getting the same by putting members into the military, who then can come home and share that knowledge with their buddies.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Yet another hint that we need to be as proficient as possible no only with marksmanship, but also with gunhandling and tactics under stress. Being able to count on threats being unskilled and undetermined is becoming a vanishing luxury. These gangs are full of people with extensive military training and combat experience. Most of our domestically-grown gangs are getting the same by putting members into the military, who then can come home and share that knowledge with their buddies.

So you don't think the sound of a pump ACTION, 12 guage, SHOT gun, being RACKED movie style will make them pee down their leg, faint and fall back in a pile of their own poop?

Dang, I just bought that CD. May be if they see me OC with my hi-point 380 that will be a deterrant/bluff that will scare them in to moving on.

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County

LAPD has discovered this. I cant remember how many of officers have been caught in military style ambushes. IIRC Scott Reitz wrote an article about it.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    All the major gangs recruit their young bangers into the Armed Forces. The gangs tell the youngsters which MOS to go into. When they get out they return to their gangs, with incredible skills paid for by you and me.

I watched a show on military channel about the whole thing. It's pretty incredible. There are bangers from multiple gangs in the same units serving in Iraq and Afganistan. They call truces while deployed and in the service but will kill each other when they get out.

Some of the MOSs gang members are trained in? Sniper, cav, communications, crypto, infantry, medic, pilots ... you get the picture.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    So is this another problem caused by lack of a secure border?

Man I miss the days when I only had to worry about if any of my sailors hit shore...

kcw12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2008
    I live in the Hoosier national forest. If they was to start to set up traps and so on hunters, these hunters would most likely change prey.

As for there military training, wouldn't most of it be urban combat?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    You know what would be really cool. If someone could find out which members of the military are involved in gangs and send them on "special assignments"

ryant7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    New Albany, IN
    the problem is they don't get deported , local law enforcement won't detain them because ICE won't do their job.

I dont know how it is in your area but down here in New Albany every illegal that gets brought in our jail no matter if its for driving while never recieving or murder the second they come through the door if they do not have a legit Social security number or they have fake social card, ICE is called immediately they usaully fax over a hold within the hour and when the subject is ready to be released ICE comes and picks them up and takes them away they are deported i believe within a week. However there was a subject that had came in got deported and came back in within a month, i remember the ICE agent asking him how long it took for him to come back across the border he stated 4 hours thats right 4 hours so that should tell you its not ICE that isnt deporting them its our sh** border and no one guarding it. just my two cents.

ryant7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    New Albany, IN
    OH and too add to that everyone that lives or visits southern Indiana needs to keep in mind when they go to bass pro in Clarksville that Clarksville has one of the largest MS-13 populations in a couple state area i believe, they are ones not to jack with. They are Ruthless.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I dont know how it is in your area but down here in New Albany every illegal that gets brought in our jail no matter if its for driving while never recieving or murder the second they come through the door if they do not have a legit Social security number or they have fake social card, ICE is called immediately they usaully fax over a hold within the hour and when the subject is ready to be released ICE comes and picks them up and takes them away they are deported i believe within a week.
    The Ft. Wayne paper just wrote a similar article this weekend, IIRC. It pretty well matched what your wrote here, and I think they said they have had ~35 suspected illegals in the county jail over the last year or so. The article said the jail called ICE and waited for them to pick the guys up for further processing.

I wrote a post a while back on here when we were discussing MS13, describing how driving north into town on the south side on HWY27 that there were several houses/buildings tagged by MS13. The last time wifey and I drove that way a good number of the tags had either been scrubbed or painted over. I don't know if that means that the gang doesn't care about their tags, whether the police have put a dent in the gang or what, but definitely less tags in the areas that I have been in.

anewrnn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Crown Point
    Tags

I will have to google and see what there tag is. If someone could post it that would be nice. I cant believe these sob's hacking people up. There just dumbass kids who were brought up watching too much scarface. Their existence should be nullified. One of the only things in life that scares me is someone doing harm to my 2 year old. I have only seen documentaries about them on TV but I thought they had peter'd out and were in LA type cities. I guess I was naive. Whats the difference between Sur and MS-13's?

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I will have to google and see what there tag is. If someone could post it that would be nice. I cant believe these sob's hacking people up. There just dumbass kids who were brought up watching too much scarface. Their existence should be nullified. One of the only things in life that scares me is someone doing harm to my 2 year old. I have only seen documentaries about them on TV but I thought they had peter'd out and were in LA type cities. I guess I was naive. Whats the difference between Sur and MS-13's?

sur 13 is short form for surenos a term that encompasses any latino gang south of delano. ms13 is a salvadorian gang that originates from LA I don't think ms13 affiliates itself with either the sureno or nortenos. surenos use blue colors and the #13 and nortenos use red and the #14.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    New poster here. In Huntingburg back in the late 70's when they started moving in we would wear cammo and skulk around town after dark shooting them with marbles in wrist rockets.

Top Bottom