• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    No update on my bank, but it turns out I don’t need the money! I got a voicemail today saying I won a sweepstakes for $9.5M and a 2020 Benz. All I have to do is pay a 1% tax to the FTC. Certainly sounds reasonable!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well I woke up with 8.2 Million in my bank account. The government apparently does know my info.

No update on my bank, but it turns out I don’t need the money! I got a voicemail today saying I won a sweepstakes for $9.5M and a 2020 Benz. All I have to do is pay a 1% tax to the FTC. Certainly sounds reasonable!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Let me guess... they want you to pay it in gift cards? :):

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I got this notice from the IRS:
    To help millions of people, the Treasury Department and the IRS launched a new web tool allowing quick registration for Economic Impact Payments for those who don’t normally file a tax return. The non-filer tool, developed in partnership between the IRS and the Free File Alliance, provides a free and easy option designed for people who don't have a return filing obligation, including those with too little income to file. The feature is available only on IRS.gov, and users should look for Non-filers: Enter Payment Info Here to take them directly to the tool.

So, if they don't have bank info for you, it's not too late to give it to them. (unless you're one of "those types")

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Still laying here waiting for uncle sam to stimulate me

Herbert_-_Family_Guy.png

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Wouldn't know as I am not the government. I do know I don't GIVE them or anyone else anymore information than I HAVE to. no matter what. If it wasn't for my wife, I would have went 4 census without being on them voluntarily.

ever owe taxes vs getting a refund? If you sent them a check you also sent them your routing and account #...

-rvb

Top Bottom