• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Even though we are not personal friends nor would know each other if we met in person, but please accept my sincerest apology for what has happened in your life. I will say some prayers for you and yours. Dad died this past November, he and mom married in '53. Keep the faith and trust in your Lord.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hey Expat. Even though I don’t know you personally I feel that I do know you from reading your posts here for quite some time if that makes sense.

You’ve always come off as a good guy and I’ve enjoyed a lot of your posts filled with wit and humor and just your over all perspective on things.

Anyways I just wanted to say that and extend my sympathies. May God be with you and yours.

I would like to extend the same sentiments to you Printcraft on the passing of your Mother.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Thanks and sorry to hear.
    I hope he is near you. If he was like me, he got used to the family all coming around while their mom is sick. Now not only is she gone, the kids don't come around as much any more. It is tough.

Yes, he is here in town. All the kids live in town except 1 in Michigan and she visits every other week.
    We visit all the time, he comes up to the shop to hang out and talk with customers, he likes the distraction.
    They weren't very mobile the last year or so with mom. We need to make sure he gets out of the house and stays active.
    It's a kick in the gut for sure, I won't try to tell you it's not, just hang in there.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I debated whether to post this or not, but there are several members that I consider friends that don't hang out in the OSUT.
    She died last week and was buried Friday. We were married 38 years, and boyfriend/girlfriend for 42 years. We met at the Ponderosa in Kokomo. She was a Northwestern girl and I went to Taylor.
    I miss her terribly. She had fought breast cancer for 6.5 years.

My condolences, Expat. You and your family will be in my prayers.

[video=youtube;YpM9nZwNJlo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpM9nZwNJlo[/video]

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I debated whether to post this or not, but there are several members that I consider friends that don't hang out in the OSUT.
    She died last week and was buried Friday. We were married 38 years, and boyfriend/girlfriend for 42 years. We met at the Ponderosa in Kokomo. She was a Northwestern girl and I went to Taylor.
    I miss her terribly. She had fought breast cancer for 6.5 years.

Expat, I am so sorry to hear this, I know all to well what you are going through and will be going forward. I lost Mrs. IBM to Ovarian Cancer just a little over 3 years ago after she fought it for 4.5 years.
    She passed away 2 days after her 50th Birthday and 4 days before our 30th wedding Anniversary and we was together over all 32.5 years. Surround yourself with friends and family that will support and talk to you, do not let people try and tell you that you need to get over this, it takes time, after all you was together for 42 years.

Most of all, watch your health, I hit a downward spiral where I lost 50 pounds in 6 months, 192 to 142, from all the mental beating up I did to myself then having a mild heat attack that caused me to have a mini stroke. So PLEASE take care of yourself.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    Words are a poor substitute for a loving hug and squeeze, but please know that I am sending one your way.
    C70ED7037.jpg

Top Bottom