• paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    28 Gauge Revolver by Taurus

img_5031-tm-tfb.jpg

Ya kinda get the feeling that the bonnie lass thinks it is a joke too? :): Likely making jokes to her friends about overcompensation and the sort.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    You didn't think quickly enough...
    Shoulda gone down like this:

Salesguy: "Make ya a deal on that"
    IB: Great! How much ya gonna give me to take it of yer hands??"
    :D

No, I did think, that thought crossed my mind, but I was afraid he'd actually do that and I'd be forced to pay someone more to take it off my hands.:D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Those rainbow Sigs are kind of ugly but they look worse in the pictures than in person. Now excuse me while I got get some ice for my head, hearing or reading "jumped the shark" does that to me every time. I bash myself with a hammer until I can imagine myself using the phrase before I allow myself to stop.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Originally Posted by OneBadV8
    28 Gauge Revolver by Taurus
    img_5031-tm-tfb.jpg

Why is this young lady trying to sell a boat anchor at a gun show? :D

Oh, that's a firearm? Where can I get an inside-the-waistband holster for it? :n00b:

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Really? Gunsite did a comparate study (vs. the AK47) of the underlever 25 years ago.

Uncle Jeff called the Winchester 94 in .30-30 the "Gunsite Police Rifle".

Thunder Ranch has had classes dedicated to lever guns. In fact someone here on INGO (someone I may know *whistles*) has taken Urban Rifle classes with underlevers.

I think a Urban Rifle class would be pretty cool with a Lever gun, this is just the first I have ever seen of one with a collapsable stock and tri rail. It'd be fun to try it out, but it wouldnt be my first, second, or probly even third choice for tactical applications.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    My wife would be inconsolable if she saw that her beloved Rainbow Titanium Sig P238 was on the list. Just showing her Sig to friends and family has sold more Sigs than you might think. People, especially women, just seem to go ga-ga over it.

p238rainbow.jpg

Haha, I was reading this thread last night when my fiance peeked over my shoulder as I was scrolling through your post. As soon as the sig/leek combo came up, she pointed down saying, "Oh, I like those two!"
    :dunno: I thought I was going to be able to get away with getting her a P22, but thanks a lot. Now I have to reevaluate my budget. :D

Top Bottom