• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    sbr.png

Say what you will about this guy, but he's probably not writing letters to the ATF begging for permission to shoulder a brace.

:coffee:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Why do I have to obey the law when these violent nutcases are violating the NFA on the front page of the news?

n1pJkCH.png
    Working my way through this thread and I can't get over the thought these guys robbed an NcStar warehouse before LARP day. F+C here has the loosest carrier ever leaving quite a window as well. Lol, "trained".

Edit: I can't stop laughing at the Milwaukee drill Deebo is rocking.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My point is the local officials are so fracking scared of their own shadows that they let these obvious militants roam freely.

This. Probably some of the same timidness out west when the Bundy crew had their fun and 3-pers came out of the woodwork.

And I cant say I blame them. Do we try and arrest angry well armed folks for relatively minor crimes and touch off a blood bath, or just let it slide. The risk wasnt worth the reward.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well it appears the threat in Austin got neutralized.

United they stand.............blam blam blam..................and they still fell.

Somebody with a rifle was at a car, possibly shots fired, person in car made good hits (return fire?)

No respawn for the gamer/protester.

LOL, somebody in the protest before made some comment about everybody being p*ssies and not gonna do anything.

Right wrong or whatever, being an A hole in public has risks.
    One found out.

The rest proly not learn from it.

Linky? I missed that story.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It was the AK rifleman who got killed who was talking about about the *****s who weren't gonna do anything. I recon he learned different?

Matt Christiansen covered this in his podcast (still live) just a bit ago...

[video=youtube;si2E2C67Pms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si2E2C67Pms[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe the protester didn't fire on purpose (or at all?), maybe he did the NFAC oops and torched one off by accident.
    Vehicle person then responded.

If protester never shot but came to car angry while armed.............well, that's kinda silly.
    And his last mistake.

Wanna march while armed, can't be going around threatening people.
    What works in St Louis evidently doesn't in Texas.

Not sure why any of this is relevant in this thread. Of course it's INGO, but still. The Austin shooting did not involve anyone from NFAC. It's my understanding that the group is black membership only. The guy who was shot in Austin was white. AFAIK NFAC went back to Georgia after leaving Louisville. That shooting has nothing to do with NFAC.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was the AK rifleman who got killed who was talking about about the *****s who weren't gonna do anything. I recon he learned different?

Matt Christiansen covered this in his podcast (still live) just a bit ago...

The AR dude seemed to be looking for a confrontation and found one. People carry guns and then think they're the ****. Had it not occurred to him that in Texas he's not the only one carrying a firearm? :dunno:

But it also seems like the driver of the car may have been looking for confrontation as well. Initially, I though maybe the driver of the car found himself suddenly surrounded by a mob of people. That's that scenario played out many times before. Like the person who happened to drive up on a crowd of people not realizing there was a protest going on there, and then was shot by someone in the crowd. But accounts say he turned into the crowd, which, if you're trying to avoid such confrontations you probably would just continue on where there wasn't a crowd.

Of course the way the media is playing it, an innocent soul who loved his fiance and hated racism was lost.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I didn't go down there. I went cycling on the west end instead. The day was too nice to waste on racists advocating violence.

Top Bottom