• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I used to wear my MAGA hat most places where I lived in Illinois. Food places was a definite no. I did get allot of dirty looks and a few comments every so often, but I knew my territory fairly well. Since I have moved here, I will not wear it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wait.

I usually think I'm pretty woke about stuff... for a guy my age.

But I'm pretty much lost, too.

My first thought was some sort of oblique "Singing in the Rain" type thing, where the guy is happy it happened because he's gotten some notoriety about it.

But now people have reacted like it is a racial reference.

I probably missed a thread.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Then educate me please. Because I'm scratching my head.

See to kut we’re all racist so we all know these random terms he uses. I to this day, after years off hearing him use that term, have no idea what it means. And the only place I have ever heard it is from him.

will Cheesecake Factory be closing all stores to educate their employees on how to be respectful or is that only if the disrespected is a black democrat who is violating store policy?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    See to kut we’re all racist so we all know these random terms he uses. I to this day, after years off hearing him use that term, have no idea what it means. And the only place I have ever heard it is from him.

will Cheesecake Factory be closing all stores to educate their employees on how to be respectful or is that only if the disrespected is a black democrat who is violating store policy?

Years? You know you can look that up right? Including the most recent instance... I'm at two. But thanks for making **** up again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK. The guy is Black. Light skinned girl friend. MAGA hat announcing his politics to all.

WTF is this all really about. Why does the G.D. race card have to be dealt off the bottom of the deck every time someone darker in color than I am has an issue.
    Is this KUT...???
    Is this Ingo...???
    Is this a load happy Horse ****

Lets discuss this inside the actual parameters of what happened. Unless I am missing something it was a young man and his family getting bashed by a group from the "Tolerant" left about supporting Trump.
    Is because he is of color and thinks this way. Does that feed into this...???

If this goes straight up racial the thread will be closed. For starters.

Top Bottom