• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yep. WE just gossip like women here. Must've missed all the charitable things and all of the help provided when needed that the REAL members who genuinely care about others within the Ingo community do all the time here. Maybe if you would'nt be so wrapped up in the classifieds issue you might've been able to see what this forum is truly all about.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    What would be awesome would be to have the classifieds hidden until you hit the magic number. I know of at least one gun forum that have areas open up to view as you make "quality posts".

That would kill the browsers like the OP that are just here for a fast deal.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wait wait wait wait.......... maybe the OP just doesn't understand the classified system here on INGO! (C)

I know a current candidate for PRESIDENT doesn't understand what that means either so that could be a good explanation.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    1st of all, thank you for your fine work and your service to INGO! :ingo:

You think people whine about getting 50 quality posts in, try your method, and I'm for putting you in charge of all answering the all new whiners! :D

I actually believe defining the rules clearly, with a required timeline and difficult-to-game higher post number would do all the weeding for you. If they are not willing to invest some time and effort participating in discussion, it would be obvious that it wouldn't be worth even attempting to get to the classifieds.

No more flippers, professional traders, cold non-caring dealers or ones you'll have to "shooter" like the OP.

"Six months as a forum member and 200 posts should be required for classifieds participation."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    1st of all, thank you for your fine work and your service to INGO! :ingo:

I actually believe defining the rules clearly, with a required timeline and difficult-to-game higher post number would do all the weeding for you. If they are not willing to invest some time and effort participating in discussion, it would be obvious that it wouldn't be worth even attempting to get to the classifieds.

No more flippers, professional traders, cold non-caring dealers or ones you'll have to "shooter" like the OP.

"Six months as a forum member and 200 posts should be required for classifieds participation."

But but but what would I do with this hammer........:):

Darn it.....purple did not work........."REPORTED"

Reverend Dreed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2016
    new hope
    I found it in my best interest to reach the 50 post mark before becoming a site supporter, thus I hope everyone here knows I did not sign up to sell but that is just my thoughts.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    You are fine. You've continued to participate beyond 50 posts, which shows you want to be part of the community. Some get to 50 and then never post outside of the classifieds again.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    You are cool Rev.
    You are one of us
    one-of-us.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom