KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If only INGO had a list of questions that people asked frequently. Maybe referred to by an acronym, FA, FA, FA something.

I expect more from someone whose username invokes the memory of President Reagan AND is from Indiana's first capital. I'd expect such buffoonery from Palmyra, New Salibury, or even Ramsey, but not Corydon.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I feel like this could be a good idea... I don't know if it would be good for number and therefore making money on ads but it would cut down on the runners I bet!

Truth is the classifieds brings a lot of new eyes to the site.
    Many of these folks are OK once they get the jist of things.
    A small group as in any thing you do just does not take well to the rules.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    While it's not a "classified" site (not operating on SIPRNET or a network with higher classification), but there is a great deal of "For Official Use Only" (FOUO) information. Practicing good OPSEC (Operations Security) is always important. Shred EVERYTHING! Oh wait, I retired 9 years ago, never mind.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I did not read anything after page 5 of this thread. Can I just drop $20.00 to someone and we can rebate his site support and then boot his poor attitude butt off the site?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I love this place.

Even Don Rickles wouldn't stand a chance to make a run to the classifieds...the hockey puck.

You got to admit, he did paint a big bullseye on his arse and stuck it up high to be hit. I don't think he really thought he was going anything bannable wrong. He was clueless. If he would have followed this site any at all he would have realize he was wrong. We did not loose anything when he got banned. I guess it did provide a bit of amusement for the regulars at his expense.

He could have turned things around like so many of the new guys have done as of late. He is missing out on a really cool place right now.

:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom