Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is the most pages I've seen in an intro thread and 31 hours before it is locked.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Well I guess you know what is best for the 40K plus members that seem to be OK with the rules.

I am considering dusting off the hammer.
    Now what did I do with that thing.......Oh yeah....there it is.........By now.

WOW, that WAS QUICK !!!!!

I am surprised, that no one posted a link to the 50 post rule thread .....

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Man I report this guy at 1, go to bed and wake up to find this. I only told the guy that trying to trade with people outside the classifieds will get you in trouble. I guess he failed to heed my warning.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    With a user name like RonaldusMagnus I would have expected better.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Hmmmm, I didn't find it all that hard to read the rules, and it is not like they're NOT referenced all over the place. Maybe it's the unfair advantage of all that edu-kation I done got.

Then, once I got here, I liked what I saw and wanted it to continue, so I became a site supporter.

I hope he finds peace. Seems like a tortured soul that cannot abide by others' rules.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I was informed by administration that I need to pay to post a classified because this is a forum first, and classifieds are like a little bonus. If this is the case why do the classifieds crush every other topic with the number of threads and replies?
    That's (I'm sure) a flat out LIE!
    you MAY choose to become a site supporter and go straight to the classifieds OR you may take the short time it takes to make 50 or more quality posts.
    Honestly, after reading your post, I would never buy or sell to you. Why be a crying b***h? If you don't like the rules or the site, don't sign on! Simple!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I like the assertion that the only reason to pay the site supporter fee is to get to the classifieds.

I spend a bit of time here, and I like this forum. That's why I pay it.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    What would be awesome would be to have the classifieds hidden until you hit the magic number. I know of at least one gun forum that have areas open up to view as you make "quality posts".

That would kill the browsers like the OP that are just here for a fast deal.

I feel like this could be a good idea... I don't know if it would be good for number and therefore making money on ads but it would cut down on the runners I bet!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom