• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Darn the luck, I found out earlier this week I have a symposium to attend for work in Fishers that Friday. Looks like my workplace will be reimbursing me mileage and a hotel room for Friday night!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I've worked the last 4 out of 5 shows as a firearms inspector. Volunteers aren't getting called for positions until early March this year. Revere's Riders still doesn't know if they are getting a booth or not. Seems like NRAAM is running behind this year.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Is there a benefit to preregistering?

Friday is the least crowded.

It is fantastic. Plan to spend at least one full day there. Loved it.

I really enjoyed the show last time. Went Friday which was less crowded and then again on Saturday. Saw lots on Friday and then went back to linger at a few booths longer. Also went to a couple seminars that were good.

They don't sell any guns but my wife also told me not to bring home anything shiny or expensive.

IMG_7881.jpg

IMG_7882.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Is there a benefit to preregistering?

I really enjoyed the show last time. Went Friday which was less crowded and then again on Saturday. Saw lots on Friday and then went back to linger at a few booths longer. Also went to a couple seminars that were good.

They don't sell any guns but my wife also told me not to bring home anything shiny or expensive.

IMG_7881.jpg

IMG_7882.jpg

Both shiny AND expensive.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    The more recent issues of AMERICAN RIFLEMAN have had advertisements with past event photos and each time I look all I can see are arses and elbows. The only arses and elbows I enjoy rubbing against belong to someone I'm in a relationship with, no thanks. Think I'll set this one out and live vicariously thru the stories some of you bring back from the front lines.

DougO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Kokomo
    I plan to be there Thursday & Friday ( Firearms Examiner ) Always a good way to see the show and fondle firearms

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Can we carry there?:D

Only if someone from the White House doesn't decide to show up. Now that Pence is in office this time I'm hoping neither of them shows. Its OK to carry in general, but when they decide to show up, I believe that day becomes a GFZ, not just the room for the speech. Though I would hope if they do decide to have a speech/rally it would be in the stadium, in which case I would hope the Secret Service would leave the convention center alone.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    Thanks for the links. Registered my son and I. Wondering about Sunday as well. I’ll be there Friday. On shift Saturday and can’t get the Engine detailed there.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    I'm a member my badge is on the way but my brother wanted to go he's not a member and a cheap arse lol doubt he'll spend the money. Thanks for the info though.

Top Bottom