• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I plan on going. I hope to hitch a ride with CameraMonkey as well. I even requested Friday off from work. I think my boss might come down on Saturday...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Only if someone from the White House doesn't decide to show up. Now that Pence is in office this time I'm hoping neither of them shows. Its OK to carry in general, but when they decide to show up, I believe that day becomes a GFZ, not just the room for the speech. Though I would hope if they do decide to have a speech/rally it would be in the stadium, in which case I would hope the Secret Service would leave the convention center alone.
    The event/meeting the president attended at last years NRA show will be in lucas oil, so obviously that's a gun free, tax paid for victim zone anyways (for some).
    Also the prayer breakfast which i could see the VP attending is there. So are the concerts

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I openly carried a Glock throughout the 2014 Annual Meetings, even in close proximity to many future presidential candidates in Lucas Oil Stadium. I guess it would’ve been a GFZ if Obama had shown up. I’m guessing he and crazy uncle Joe were overlooked when preparing the invitation list.

Looking forward to going all three days this year and hopefully meeting a few celebs.

Maverick30

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 13, 2019
    Columbus area
    So I was just looking at the form for volunteering and under the "What are your areas of interest?" I noticed a box that said "Firearms Examiner". My first thought was "I dunno what this is but that sounds like a job I can do!". By the sounds of it, all you have to do is before the show opens, you have to walk the entire show floor, and check EVERY. SINGLE. FIREARM. to verify that it has been rendered incapable of firing. And then it says something about how a vast working knowledge of firearms is required but minor details. I wasn't planning on volunteering originally but if I can get into that job, I may just be interested.

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    [FONT=&quot]If you're in town for NRA-AM be sure to check out the Fashion & Firearms at the Riviera Club! It’s Saturday evening after NRAAM - doors open at 6:00pm. The Concealed is Revealed! Hor D' oeuvres, cash bar, meet & greet vendors and FASHION SHOW with some awesome models showing concealed carry options! Tickets on sale now! . More information and tickets on the ISRPA website Indiana State Rifle And Pistol Association. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]: https://isrpa.wildapricot.org/event-3226677[/FONT]

Rong

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    NE Indiana
    I still have a bag full of swag from last time, stickers, patches, little glock keychains... even a couple of hats.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I’m still fuming over NRA’s week position on bump stocks. I’ll probably show up with GOA and SAF shirt and hat. Or maybe one of those “Come and Take It” bump stock shirts.

afcolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Madison Co.
    Really excited. Have a day planned for me and my dad, and a day planned for the whole family. We went to the last Indy one and Louisville. Absolutely unbelievable how much stuff was there.

And yes, so much swag. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I’m still fuming over NRA’s week position on bump stocks. I’ll probably show up with GOA and SAF shirt and hat. Or maybe one of those “Come and Take It” bump stock shirts.
    Wanna walk together? I need one of those bumpstock shirts even though i dont have one but ill stand up for those that do. I am a GOA member, also a NRA life member. I dont know if GOA offers life memberships but if they do ill be buying one. They impress me

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Wanna walk together? I need one of those bumpstock shirts even though i dont have one but ill stand up for those that do. I am a GOA member, also a NRA life member. I dont know if GOA offers life memberships but if they do ill be buying one. They impress me

I just checked and it looks like GOA only does annual memberships. Originally I was thinking about a shirt with Elmer Fudd and Butters on it but I’m not sure most of the people at NRA would get it.

afcolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Madison Co.
    Not yet. A couple of years ago, I registered around mid-February, and didn’t get my badges until a couple of weeks before the Meeting. So don’t worry if that is the case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom