• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    2nd spouse was a natural blond and very fair skinned.
    She actually matched and or surpassed any crazy experiences I had with red head.
    She was a dead shot with about any cooking utensils At hand.
    Lived together 6 plus months. Some crazy but damn she was hot so I adjust my level of a acceptance to crazy.
    Got married on a Saturday in a little town in Tennessee. By that evening a serious change was well under way.
    3 months and 12 days later I packed her **** and sent her a lot centerville.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    After reading this thread I’m thinking I’ve been pretty lucky. 1 wife and 0 frying pans, knives, or phones.

Anyone ever been on springer before, or had an ex on? My brothers brother in law was on Maury once. He’s got 7 kids.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    After reading this thread I’m thinking I’ve been pretty lucky. 1 wife and 0 frying pans, knives,

You and me both, except I've escaped without a wife up to this point. In hindsight I've dodged many metaphorical bullets, but never needed to try it against a physical object.

Worst I ever had it was when rough housing a little (you know what I'm saying...) and caught an elbow to the eye that gave me a ringer for a week. As luck would have it, by total accident and unfortunate timing, I repaid that favor about 8 years later while folding a sunvisor up as she was just about to go for her purse on the tunnel side of the passenger footwell. Jeep interiors are close quarters.

...I thought the repayment was a lot funnier than she did.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    After reading this thread I’m thinking I’ve been pretty lucky. 1 wife and 0 frying pans, knives, or phones.

Anyone ever been on springer before, or had an ex on? My brothers brother in law was on Maury once. He’s got 7 kids.

NEVER go on those shows.
    It never works out for the guy.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've swapped a few txts with rhino over last few days. He is doing well.

We did talk knives a bit. He didn't mention bleeding. :dunno:

Didn't get into why he isn't doing INGO, but he noted that he has been productive, so...?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Didn't get into why he isn't doing INGO, but he noted that he has been productive, so...?

It's good to hear the purple pachyderm is doing well.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I think FB is outstanding for me and what primarily want to use it for. Keep your friends list to people you know and want to communicate with. I use it to dazzle family and friends with tales and pictures of my grandkids. Now I am keeping everyone up to date on the wife. It is easier than calling people to talk about stuff that is hard to talk about.

This is some wisdom right here. Limit friends, stay out of the politics and don't get sucked into volatile conversations. FB is for following friend and family and that's about it.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    This is some wisdom right here. Limit friends, stay out of the politics and don't get sucked into volatile conversations. FB is for following friend and family and that's about it.

Every single person I know who participates on social media, and I mean every single one, has b****ed to me about something one of their family members did that they're just aghast by. This has been true all the way back to when people where still using MySpace when I was in my mid-20s. I was the target demographic of who those services were trying to sign up and I saw it as, more or less, a mechanism for me to find ways to be pissed of at people that I otherwise like, which is why I never did any of it.

If a person can walk that razor's edge and use the services to their benefit, without falling into any of the traps (privacy violations, petty BS, etc), they are the only person I've ever heard of that can.

I've been strongly teetering on the edge of needing Facebook pages for business reasons and to access marketplace, but man am I loathe to do it. I'd basically have to do it under total cover of darkness expressly so none of the people I actually know is even aware that I'm on there.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Yep. Ive got a friend that has gone off the deep end tonight.

1. Repeatedly posting anti Trump comments as she observes his speech and the lack of attendance. (duh, its in the middle of an outbreak, of COURSE its not going to be full)
    2. She fancies herself as quite the white ally, so she literally post the same BLM TikTok 3x in as many hours because "FB just has a tendency to not share this sh**." Uh, yes they are, I keep seeing it over and over. :rolleyes:

I'm being the adult and scrolling past.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

1. Repeatedly posting anti Trump comments as she observes his speech and the lack of attendance. (duh, its in the middle of an outbreak, of COURSE its not going to be full)
    2. She fancies herself as quite the white ally, so she literally post the same BLM TikTok 3x in as many hours because "FB just has a tendency to not share this sh**." Uh, yes they are, I keep seeing it over and over. :rolleyes:

The pics I saw showed a lot of people there. A lot.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Funny.
    They're mad you listened to, and posted, someone in the "category" they supposedly support.

And I've had a "few" problems with ex-boyfriends of girls I've dated.
    I sure can pick the ones with problems.
    Anyway, I've posted a message, screen shot saved and shared with others, to be used at the trial.
    A message to FB about the threat.
    And then block the person.

Of course, they can start a new account with a new name.
    Set privacy to friends only.
    And don't accept friend requests from just anyone.

You just reminded me that since I haven’t been active on Facebook for months, now is a good time to purge my friends list. That way I don’t have to deal with anyone noticing and being offended. Thanks!

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Some people have better things to do than vet every employee of every service industry they're shopping for, to make sure every employee conforms to their personal political views.

I'd say the amount of people who do this are such a ridiculous minority, it would make zero difference for profits.
    In a few years the goalposts will have shifted so far, having lived in a county that voted red will eventually be a reason to deny employment.

I've already heard of cases where following the wrong person on social media is grounds to get you fired from your job.

I don't wish to live in a CCP style dystopia. This is absolutely no different.

CCP-style dystopia would be if government told business owners who they must employ (as you're calling for). Private business owners should be able to choose who represents their company.

Would I fire someone for having different political beliefs than I have? Nope. Never have, never will. (I do have employees, and I have had to fire a few over the years.) Would I fire someone for doing something that reflected poorly on my business, whether than something was political or not? Possibly, yes, even if it's done on their own time. Especially if potential customers care.

I employ people to solve problems for me, not to cause problems.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Certainly less than expected, and if anti-Trumpers were scooping up tickets to keep people out than that's pretty smart and I tip my hat to them. But it still doesn't change the fact that Joe Biden couldn't find enough supporters to fill up a rally if they held it in a phone booth.

My ad blockers prevent me from viewing the pic. I am to understand the poic was taken well before the thing started and people were still filling the place. This has been a practice in the past. MSM has an agenda.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My ad blockers prevent me from viewing the pic. I am to understand the poic was taken well before the thing started and people were still filling the place. This has been a practice in the past. MSM has an agenda.

According to the caption of the pic:

The arena is seen just seven minutes before the doors were scheduled to close on Saturday.

But really, this proves nothing. They admit they sabotaged it, and if it were not for their sabotage, the fact is, the arena would have been packed full. As victories go, it was a fail in my book

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

I deal with those by un-following their feed. After some time, they will become un-friended. Since this whole Minnesota mess started, I have a friend that has turned into, or at least started showing their serious SJW. Unfollowed.

My friends list is under 110 people btw.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    We are constantly reminded what a snake pit social media is and I for one am happy to live my life without it. I know I'm disadvantaged but I am surviving without Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the rest of the social media swamp. Interacting with people I have met and actually know is much more rewarding.
    I encourage everyone to give it a try, you might discover how little social media contributes to your happiness and well being.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

Glad that works for you but I find FB no different than a debate here on INGO...same thing imho. I don't know hardly anyone in person on here and would guess its the same for many. So then its no different. I like feedom of speech and like to call out people on there lies, social media is just one of the things we have....you know like the news we watch. I don't mind a good scrap with a democrat about a range of issues. It doesn't make me unhappy or sad....I like it....maybe like some guys on here debate whether one it the pipe is too dangerous or if open carry is wrong....FB is no different, to each his own.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

Have you texted him this morning? You spoke too soon. :):

Top Bottom