• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Ok, so maybe wearing a dark t-shirt on my walk wasn't such a good idea. Time for more water and lay down.
    That's probably true! Went for a walk at noon. Had my straw hat (Panaam style) on and definitely needed it!
    While I detest "fanny packs" for casual wear I do have a hiker's fanny pack that is designed to hold a water bottle.

I often fill a water bottle with ice cubes then top if full with water, slip in in the pack, and go for walks of 3 to 5 miles. In this type of weather the remaining water (if there is any) is warm by the time I get back to the house after 5 miles.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    While I detest "fanny packs" for casual wear I do have a hiker's fanny pack that is designed to hold a water bottle.

I often fill a water bottle with ice cubes then top if full with water, slip in in the pack, and go for walks of 3 to 5 miles. In this type of weather the remaining water (if there is any) is warm by the time I get back to the house after 5 miles.

I have a "fanny pack" holster that I wear on my walks. If I take out the extra mags I can carry a bottle of water in it, which I did today. Hydration wasn't the issue, I just got too freakin hot. As you know I'm insulated like a polar bear, I don't cool very well on humid days.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    courtesy-pinstake.com_.jpg

Now the thread is nice.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooooo going forward with this trailer was pretty easy but backing up into my thin driveway in the pitch dark proved too much for my old eyes...

Better look in the morning when the locals are blowing by at 60 mph in a 25....

Jedi, what did you do to that poor gun....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Soooooo going forward with this trailer was pretty easy but backing up into my thin driveway in the pitch dark proved too much for my old eyes...

Better look in the morning when the locals are blowing by at 60 mph in a 25....

Jedi, what did you do to that poor gun....
    I'm a great driver, but I can't back a trailer worth ****. No matter which way you turn the wheel, it always goes the wrong way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom