• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I borrowed a friends 18 foot enclosed car hauler to use for camping in this weekend... Got to get it cleaned out and lash some cots and other stuff into it today... It rides nice as it is a dual tandem but backing up has been a pos... I use to be able to do this although the last trailer we took out to Cali and back was a bit shorter and more aerodynamic. I found a 26 foot Airstream I was working a deal on but I'm thinking if we are doing a trailer for camping or travel I might have a Teardrop built after this experience... I'll see how this goes this weekend though... Just going out to Warsaw area but I'll see how maneuvering goes...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Here you go.

[video=youtube;ait711UUcUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ait711UUcUs[/video]

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    The Olympic committee could have run the kayak course down Kennedy Avenue in Hessville. Good thing I was in the barber shop watching it out the window.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooooooo you guys all needed your rain... Well hopefully it will go away for the next couple days...

After a little rehab this afternoon in the rain I'm thinking this whole trailer thing might be ok... I'll see how she rides... although I'm kind of liking some of these teardrop off road designs I found on the interwebs... but all the household stuff is installed for my short run... Gonna need another day to pull the stuff back out and get it ready to go back to the guy I borrowed it from though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom