Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Awake but need to jump in the shower and eat something. Too early to talk about kitties of any kind, Hello or otherwise.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    7646383.gif

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    It's coming up on time for my semi-annual haircut. I remember a recent discussion about good barbers in the area, but don't remember if it was here or on fb. Any recommendations for a traditional barber shop in the area?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Colfax in Gary just north of 27th st. Good guy. I can not remember his name. Either come south from Michigan Ave, or take south Burr St exit from 94, right o 27th, right on Colfax it will be on the right.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I used to like Paris Barber Shop in Hessville, 173rd and Parrish Ave when I lived up there. Been a long time, though.
    I was in there once years ago. They looked at me, and treated me, like I crawled out from under a rock. The greeting was "whatya want?" ummm a freaking haircut you a-hole.
    I'll never go in there again.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's coming up on time for my semi-annual haircut. I remember a recent discussion about good barbers in the area, but don't remember if it was here or on fb. Any recommendations for a traditional barber shop in the area?

Fisherman's clubhouse
    5124 Pine Island Court.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Watching some Spencer Tracy movies.

Captains Courageous.
    Like to see some SJWS try a job like this.

Now I'm watching A Guy Named Joe. First time I've seen it. But I saw a movie made from it with Holly Hunter and John Goodman.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    BillB, You must have met that older guy that use to be in there... The crew in there now is pretty good, I've known Doug Paris for years and he is a good guy. He is the owner. He will be in there this time of the year as the deer, ducks and geese aren't open in season right now...

Sooooo alittle light and about 4 tries and the trailer made it in the driveway... Got to get it ready and then see if I can line things up and hook it up again tomorrow... I'm thinking a much smaller Teardrop trailer is in my future... This thing is a bit too big for my oldness....

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Do you not use your USER CP to read your subscribed threads? I was here a couple of years before I found out I could do it.
    Nah. I only have a couple of threads I check regularly. Sometimes I'll just browse around in other sections, but don't spend a lot of time here anymore.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Weatherman on FOX32 says rain will likely come late this afternoon.

I figure if I go out and spray some weedkiller this morning we will likely have thunderstorms within 15 minutes of me completing the task. And I need to do that. Might have to wait until Sunday?
    Wait until Sunday so that the rain will stay away until then. I want to do some work on my range tomorrow and rain will make it much more difficult, if not impossible.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    BillB, You must have met that older guy that use to be in there... The crew in there now is pretty good, I've known Doug Paris for years and he is a good guy. He is the owner. He will be in there this time of the year as the deer, ducks and geese aren't open in season right now...

Sooooo alittle light and about 4 tries and the trailer made it in the driveway... Got to get it ready and then see if I can line things up and hook it up again tomorrow... I'm thinking a much smaller Teardrop trailer is in my future... This thing is a bit too big for my oldness....
    It was about 15 years ago, but you know what they say "once bitten, twice shy"
    What kind of trailer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom