• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Again, those are anti gun laws. Not mass confiscation of citizens firearms. Do I like it? Not at all. I think the SCOTUS has done a horrible job at allowing these laws to be passed. But it is a big difference from door to door confiscation

It hasn't happened yet in VA, It hasn't happened in the US with the half a million plus bumpstocks...
    Va has a few politicians running off the mouth as of now....
    Lets see what the next few months bring....

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Did Maryland senators imply they would be willing to use nuclear weapons against the public, and also declare that they would be using the national guard to enforce the law?

That's kind of a big difference that you're missing.

On one side you have laws that you can ignore, like any American would. On the other you have tyrants threatening literal military invasion of your home.

Im not missing anything, ive seen first hand for 40+ years in a state that wants to take folks firearms away... Have you ever lived in a antigun state?

Its nothing more right now than a few politicians doing what politicians do...
    Run off the mouth.....

We all are well aware of the consequences of what would happen with door to door confiscation.... Va is nowhere near that.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    That’s not something I want to wait until it happens and then discuss.

Then I would suggest you get a new morale patch for your hat, spin it around backwards and head to VA.

How about seeing if this passes in the state and if it does then through the court system...... Right now its just a few running off at the mouth.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I’ve never lived in an anti gun state when it mattered to me. However, I’ll ask if you wish, seeing the unConstitutional laws you mention, enforced... don’t you wish there’d been a few good folks from pro-gun states there to say, “No, this is wrong.” , “No, this is unConstitutional.”, or even, “If you want his guns, you’ll have to go through mine to get them. GFY.” before those laws were enacted?

A line of peaceably armed individuals can be a powerful tool to convince weak-kneed politicians that their oaths of office were not just something you say. Words have meanings.

Im not missing anything, ive seen first hand for 40+ years in a state that wants to take folks firearms away... Have you ever lived in a antigun state?

Run off the mouth.....

We all are well aware of the consequences of what would happen with door to door confiscation.... Va is nowhere near that.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Run off the mouth.....

Implying the use of weapons of mass destruction is grounds for war with other nations. It's not just someone running their mouth.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Implying the use of weapons of mass destruction is grounds for war with other nations. It's not just someone running their mouth.

Its nothing more than that, do you think that the governor of Va has access to nukes for him to use at his leisure?
    They lock up the good stuff each night down at Newport News....

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Its nothing more than that, do you think that the governor of Va has access to nukes for him to use at his leisure?
    They lock up the good stuff each night down at Newport News....

Whether he has that access or not is irrelevant, it's his intent that matters.

If he believes that it's acceptable to take millions of American lives in pursuit of his political aims, then he's more dangerous to our national security than most global threats.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I’ve never lived in an anti gun state when it mattered to me. However, I’ll ask if you wish, seeing the unConstitutional laws you mention, enforced... don’t you wish there’d been a few good folks from pro-gun states there to say, “No, this is wrong.” , “No, this is unConstitutional.”, or even, “If you want his guns, you’ll have to go through mine to get them. GFY.” before those laws were enacted?

A line of peaceably armed individuals can be a powerful tool to convince weak-kneed politicians that their oaths of office were not just something you say. Words have meanings.

Man I and others have been there and done that....More than once.
    I will answer with this, I have been at the State House in Maryland when thousands of good gun owners were going to show up and jut overwhelm the discussions scheduled for a certain night. That night comes and 150 folks show up, the same 150 that always show up. The numbers that would instill what needs to happen will not show up.
    To show up armed at this time easily could cause even more problems for the citizens if VA.
    Lets start with 1967 and Californias Statehouse and about 30 armed Black Panthers.

Outside of the police office ... one man who identified himself as Bobby Seale of Oakland read a page-long statement of the Black Panther Party. It declared: “The Black Panther party for self-defense calls upon the American people in general and the black people in particular to take careful note of the racist California Legislature which is considering legislation aimed at keeping the black people disarmed and powerless at the very same time that racist police agencies throughout the country are intensifying the terror, brutality, murder and repression of black people.”
    That simple act started California on its anti gun path...

Ruby Ridge, Waco and others that needed help, no one showed up.

No One Showed Up..

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

No One Showed Up..

The internet wasn't exactly a place where you could watch current events unfold in real time and organize on the fly.

Waco would not be possible today without starting a ***** war.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Whether he has that access or not is irrelevant, it's his intent that matters.

If he believes that it's acceptable to take millions of American lives in pursuit of his political aims, then he's more dangerous to our national security than most global threats.

:rolleyes:
    Hummm, I have two sons, the younger one is to the left, that as of right now they are both deployed Marines, I'm certain that both of them are in greater danger than the citizens of Virginia being nuked by there Governor.....
    And with that, good day......

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Man I and others have been there and done that....More than once.
    I will answer with this, I have been at the State House in Maryland when thousands of good gun owners were going to show up and jut overwhelm the discussions scheduled for a certain night. That night comes and 150 folks show up, the same 150 that always show up. The numbers that would instill what needs to happen will not show up.
    To show up armed at this time easily could cause even more problems for the citizens if VA.
    Lets start with 1967 and Californias Statehouse and about 30 armed Black Panthers.

Outside of the police office ... one man who identified himself as Bobby Seale of Oakland read a page-long statement of the Black Panther Party. It declared: “The Black Panther party for self-defense calls upon the American people in general and the black people in particular to take careful note of the racist California Legislature which is considering legislation aimed at keeping the black people disarmed and powerless at the very same time that racist police agencies throughout the country are intensifying the terror, brutality, murder and repression of black people.”
    That simple act started California on its anti gun path...

No One Showed Up..
    Many showed up to Waco, and I believe Ruby Ridge as well, they were just headed off far enough away from the action and given very little coverage.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    The internet wasn't exactly a place where you could watch current events unfold in real time and organize on the fly.

Waco would not be possible today without starting a ***** war.

Ruby, Waco and The Move bombing in Philly were on the national news every night my friend. I was in my middle 30's then..
    A few dozen look'ie see's at that was all...More that 500 policemen watched over 65 homes on a city block burn with people inside..
    Thousands never showed to help them or Randy and his family or the kids of Waco.
    Had thousands actually showed up things might have been different for sure. But they didn't, they went to work, slept, mowed the lawn, played with there kids, all were planning to go but not enough cash on hand and life got in the way... Thats how it goes***,,
    But think about if just the NRA members shut down the streets of the DC Beltway for a few days????? Great thoughts, but it wouldn't ever happen.

How many Hoosiers show up at the Statehouse when Constitutional Carry is being put on the floor for discussion? And Infringement is an Infringement Right?
    I bet not many show....

History repeats itself******

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Why does your argument sound so much like those from people saying Hillary was inevitable and we could never elect Trump so why even try - why not just stay home

In everything in life, is it better to try and fail or never try at all and just accept things as they are?

Lay back and enjoy it?

TSP1964

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2019
    Fort Wayne
    Thank you helping to get the word out. I’m an Oath Keeper from Ft Wayne.

Just read today that VA’s governor Northam is trying to fast track and get these radical new bills into law prior to the Jan. 20th pro 2nd Amendment rally.

The Oathkeepers are initiating action in Virginia pertaining to the attack on gun owners there.

The details are available on their website.

https://oathkeepers.us14.list-manag...bfb43c1a2af2d32279&id=a194e92758&e=306d2a4738

mailto:oathkeepersok@gmail.com

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    What needs to happen if confiscation becomes law. Those in Virginia need to take those firearms that the law says is evil and bury them or take them out of state to friends or relatives and leave them their.
    Allow our court system to work. Said laws will be brought to an appeals court where they should be declared unconstitutional. If not it will go to the SCOTUS. If SCOTUS refuses to hear and overturn said unconstitutional laws then I believe we need to remember what our founders did to a tyrannical government, and repeat their actions.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    When CA did this the first time, every gun show had mutable venders just selling gun burial tubes.

It [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] still is a sad time.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    They say that if it's time to bury them, it's time to dig them up. I'm not sure I hold with that saying, as I think it should be dealt with long before that point. I am sure that INGO rules are very clear about discussion of armed rebellion, though.

Let's let this be the last mention of that, shall we?

This is your in-thread warning. :mods:

Blessings,
    Bill

What needs to happen if confiscation becomes law. Those in Virginia need to take those firearms that the law says is evil and bury them or take them out of state to friends or relatives and leave them their.
    Allow our court system to work. Said laws will be brought to an appeals court where they should be declared unconstitutional. If not it will go to the SCOTUS. If SCOTUS refuses to hear and overturn said unconstitutional laws then I believe we need to remember what our founders did to a tyrannical government, and repeat their actions.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Why does your argument sound so much like those from people saying Hillary was inevitable and we could never elect Trump so why even try - why not just stay home

In everything in life, is it better to try and fail or never try at all and just accept things as they are?

Lay back and enjoy it?

So tell me, why now? Why with VA? New York's anti laws didnt cross the line?
    Or NJ's or Md's?
    With all of the anti gun laws passed in states within the last 25 years why now?
    And the guy whos asking has spent many days in his life at Marylands Statehouse speaking his mind.....

Hdcharlie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    In the AZ desert!!
    According to Jared at Guns & Gadgets, you guys are about to have the same problem as the guys in VA. Seems one of your state legislators has pre-filed most of the same bills that have been presented in VA.

Top Bottom