• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    If you really do practice like that I commend you and you probably are a better shot that me. I only effective practice two or three times a year. All my other range ours are spent "training", taking at least two seconds between each shot, proper sight alignment yawns....stuff that does not really happen

2 things that I have learned over the years, sometimes very painfully...
    1) Train as you will fight, so you will fight as you have trained.
    2) It is better to sweat in training, than to bleed on the field.

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    IBTL???

It doesn't matter which way you carry here lets sum this up...

1. They both have pros and cons
    2. They both have pros and cons
    3. They both have pros and cons

I have a lot of experience concealing a bazooka... so my gun is left in the open.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Now that is not true there either hero... :D

Not been in many Gun Fights there have you...

I have avoided a few. I'll take my chances against a Olympic level shooter over a person who has been trained...or programmed rather to be an effective shooter in a realistic situation.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    The person that Generally wins a Gun Fight is the Guy who hits the other guy first. That is it. Will training make you batter at this yup it sure will. Will it make you a winner everytime, nope it won't. If you are ever giving the choice between Skill and Luck, choose luck...

Contrary to what some Instructors will say in their Classrooms, It is not who takes cover better, or who is faster, or who had the better position. It is mostly just blind luck or Divine Intervention, whichever is you belief.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    The person that Generally wins a Gun Fight is the Guy who hits the other guy first. That is it. Will training make you batter at this yup it sure will. Will it make you a winner everytime, nope it won't. If you are ever giving the choice between Skill and Luck, choose luck...

Contrary to what some Instructors will say in their Classrooms, It is not who takes cover better, or who is faster, or who had the better position. It is mostly just blind luck or Divine Intervention, whichever is you belief.

So...carry a .50, a 12 ga, 9mm, .45, 5.56, 7.62X39....what am I missing..grenade?:dunno: And I'll be prepared for anything...unless they're rolling me with tanks or close air support... :D

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    I wont leave anything to fate. You want to kill me your going to have to hit a moving target while having several rounds whizzing by you in rapid succession. Maybe I can put one in center mass.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Keyser - your type of antagonism and elitist mentality will not go far on this board. Obviously you are a cop who thinks that only "professionals" should carry openly, because they are the only ones trained enough. Well guess what, I saw your video with your Glock Foty in the class full of kids and I'm not impressed.

If you want to have an intelligent conversation/discussion because you honestly don't understand something, the read some of the other posts. This topic has been covered multiple times. The fact that you posted this thread identifies you as someone wanting to proove something. It is nothing short of pure antagonism and elitism.

You will come to find out on this board that it doesnt matter if you wear a badge, swing a hammer, put on a business suit, or thump a Bible... we are all equal here. Being a "professional" will get you nowhere here. You will come to respect others here and as you contribute, hopefully you will earn respect from all of us.

You will find that not everyone will agree with you all of the time. But that doesn't mean that you or they are wrong. There are different methods of carrying, different calibers, different types of firearms. On this board, we don't care what you carry, or how you carry. We are a group of gun owners who are concerned about our rights, and you will find that some can get pretty agitated when you try to stifle those rights.

I was about to hand out my very first neg rep to you when I read all of your nonsense, but I opted for a verbal lashing instead. Just ask some of the former "shooter's" on this board where their antagonistic drivel got them.

Oh, and to answer your original post - why do you care how anyone carries? Some OC because they can. And in the free state of Indiana that is their right. In my estimation, it really doesn't matter what other reasons they have.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Food Fight=throwing food at each other.

Water Balloon Fight=throwing water balloons at each other.

Gun Fight=:dunno:

Wouldn't "Bullet Fight" be a more accurate term?

No Eddie you just have to remember your history...
    Have you ever shot an old blackpowder pistol?!

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Huh...

Nerf Wars. You are a young one ain't you. Back when I was a kid that was why we had Red Ryders... ;)

Sure am, I had about 15 NERF guns. You must be old?:D

Food Fight=throwing food at each other.

Water Balloon Fight=throwing water balloons at each other.

Gun Fight=:dunno:

Wouldn't "Bullet Fight" be a more accurate term?

Let's not get technical.;)

Top Bottom