• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I think there are several lessons to be learned here.
    Its just way to early and I need some :coffee: to analyze them.
    1. Churchmouse likes antiques
    2. Wait until he’s had coffee to ask questions harder than hello
    3. Churchmouse LOVES Glocks
    4 Churchmouse does NOT like the ALS holster
    5. I probably shouldn’t make fun of Churchmouse until after he’s had coffee.

That should cover most of them, for everything else, there’s INGO.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    1. Churchmouse likes antiques
    2. Wait until he’s had coffee to ask questions harder than hello
    3. Churchmouse LOVES Glocks
    4 Churchmouse does NOT like the ALS holster
    5. I probably shouldn’t make fun of Churchmouse until after he’s had coffee.

That should cover most of them, for everything else, there’s INGO.

Bingo.......:p

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Now if the kid did a press check it would really have impressed me!

I wonder if I should start a charity for people that cannot afford a holster?

Maybe something Miranda-like: ... if you can't afford a holster one will be provided at no charge.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I'm going to start OCing this gun with no retention.
    If someone grabs it, I'll just run at them. They'll do the rest.

rqzt6C0.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    That at was my first thought as well.
    No more of the video that we got, we can’t for sure say he was OC, I’m an anti OC guy, but, this video clip, doesn’t show OC or poor cc. Again, this kid KNEW the guy had a gun somehow, and was ballsy enough to go for it. Keep that in mind next time you decide to OC or poorly CC. This proves they ain’t skeert of yo gat in the sausage sack, give’em an inch, they’ll take yo ****!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No more of the video that we got, we can’t for sure say he was OC, I’m an anti OC guy, but, this video clip, doesn’t show OC or poor cc. Again, this kid KNEW the guy had a gun somehow, and was ballsy enough to go for it. Keep that in mind next time you decide to OC or poorly CC. This proves they ain’t skeert of yo gat in the sausage sack, give’em an inch, they’ll take yo ****!

OK. Did the kid walk by and see the gun. Com back and snatch it.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    OK. Did the kid walk by and see the gun. Com back and snatch it.
    Don’t know, the video doesn’t show? Does the guy brag about his guns every day? This dude was “interviewed” prior to this action, I’m positive, I looked in my crystal ball. Even I have a hard time believing Jaquan Snatcher just happens by on his way to or from school and sees a gun on a hip and decides right then to nut up and snatch it. This guy was known to carry, whether he advertised by mouth or just OC’d , the local turning their lives around KNEW it PRIOR to this, and one decided to act. That’s what I got from MY crystal ball, your’s May tell a different story. I got mine at Dollar G.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Don’t know, the video doesn’t show? Does the guy brag about his guns every day? This dude was “interviewed” prior to this action, I’m positive, I looked in my crystal ball. Even I have a hard time believing Jaquan Snatcher just happens by on his way to or from school and sees a gun on a hip and decides right then to nut up and snatch it. This guy was known to carry, whether he advertised by mouth or just OC’d , the local turning their lives around KNEW it PRIOR to this, and one decided to act. That’s what I got from MY crystal ball, your’s May tell a different story. I got mine at Dollar G.

I got mine down the street at yard sale.....:):

These douche nozzles are fearless these days. It would not at all surprise me if he was strolling by and spied it, stopped, looked it over and rolled up on our boy and just took the gun. These kids heads are on swivels. Thats why we put the fence/gates up between the houses.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I got mine down the street at yard sale.....:):

These douche nozzles are fearless these days. It would not at all surprise me if he was strolling by and spied it, stopped, looked it over and rolled up on our boy and just took the gun. These kids heads are on swivels. Thats why we put the fence/gates up between the houses.
    Maybe so, I still thinks this guy made a point of showing or telling the neighborhood all about his gat, and this life turner arounder carpe’d his diem. OC is stupid, just for this reason, as is sloppy CC, but to each their own. Just remember if you’re in the each that OC’s or sloppily CC’s, this is a possibility not a pipe dream story, you see it on video liveish.

Top Bottom