• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Dude, no offense intended, but Fobus is worse junk than Serpa. All of the Serpa flaws, combined with Fobus’ lack of, well anything.

I tend to disagree. Fobus dosen't have that ridiculously poorly designed retention system that caused people to shoot themselves, or that permanently retains the firearm. As crappy as Fobus is, they're not as bad as Blackhawk.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I tend to disagree. Fobus dosen't have that ridiculously poorly designed retention system that caused people to shoot themselves, or that permanently retains the firearm. As crappy as Fobus is, they're not as bad as Blackhawk.
    Fobus has a nearly identical trigger finger push button holster. They also have poorly designed mounting systems, that are very weak. Index fingers have one job, pulling the trigger. Ok, ok, booger’s too, but not at the same time.

Evidently, Fobus redesigned their active retention push button, but it still requires trigger finger manipulation.

Last edited:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Fobus has a nearly identical trigger finger push button holster. They also have poorly designed mounting systems, that are very weak. Index fingers have one job, pulling the trigger. Ok, ok, booger’s too, but not at the same time.

Evidently, Fobus redesigned their active retention push button, but it still requires trigger finger manipulation.

I'm thinking of the Fobus holsters that just use friction retention.

Top Bottom