• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Pirate is made up of all the people who have been rejected from the industry. In fact, I don't see that site being around too much longer due to behind the scene shadiness. Now back to our regular scheduled program!

Oh man, if that could only be posted over there and linked to you, what hilarity would ensue.

Free ScottFJ40!

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    229b1149.jpg
    I love the M37. Does she still have the T245 flathead under the hood?

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Brandt's Warewolf
    I am curious how you know Brandt, we are in the purdue off road club together, and have been on numerous wheeling trips together.

Mentioning PORC, if you guys are into off roading you should check it out. PORC - Purdue Off-Road Club >> News

here is a picture of the jeep that I had to sell when I got layed off from Caterpillar
    normal_springbreak_024__medium_.jpeg

that was at Harlan, KY.

Anybody in Lafayette should stop by purdues memorial mall to check out some of the PORC clubmembers vehichles on Friday 9/3 we will be ther from about 730 till 5. I no longer live in lafayette but I will be down there so if you do stop by ask for Terry and let me know that I am meeting afelow INGOer.

/rant on/And Tim, downzero, since you have no knowlege of offroading except being proud that you were banned from pirate4x4 dont say that people vehichles on here are a joke, as I know that my jeep as well as a few others have there own build thread on pirate and are equal to alot of the budget rigs on there./rant off/

Last edited:

mx_chick_42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    uh than your might know my b/f josh. he is the one in the truck with him. josh is the one that helped him build that truck. many sleepless wknds spent in the ware house working on the warewolf, lol

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Josh used to own a fab shop I think, and if its the same one then we have met but I do not really know him. I have bought parts before, but that is all.

woundedyak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    SouthSide
    Anyone a welder or know a welder? Or wants to rent me out a mig/tig? I lost access to a shop, so now I'm in need! I would perfer someone who is proficient in tig using er70s2, but a squirt gun would work using .030 or.035 is not out of the question. No prep work. Everything laser cut and ready to go.

p00286.jpg

Last edited:

mx_chick_42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    MX chick! What type of racing is that? I might want to get in on some of that!

that is the TREC racing at the badlands. this is the 2nd yr that they have done it and the next race is sept 11. its at night after the park is closed and by the end of the season the race is pretty much all in the dark. Its some really exciting racing. You can go to youtube and look up my TREC races picture slideshows to see some pics. Also my b/f works at a fab shop he may be able to help you with that. his shop is in goshen

mx_chick_42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    Josh used to own a fab shop I think, and if its the same one then we have met but I do not really know him. I have bought parts before, but that is all.

He works at a fab shop. i said somehting to him lastnight and he has already talked to brandt about you and your post so i guess you must have talked to brandt. Josh said he doesnt think he has met you yet.

woundedyak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    SouthSide
    that is the TREC racing at the badlands. this is the 2nd yr that they have done it and the next race is sept 11. its at night after the park is closed and by the end of the season the race is pretty much all in the dark. Its some really exciting racing. You can go to youtube and look up my TREC races picture slideshows to see some pics. Also my b/f works at a fab shop he may be able to help you with that. his shop is in goshen

I would definitely run a race like that, as long as their isn't any rock climbing and the organizer gets a little more control over the race. I was watching this clip and I couldn't believe I saw people running across the track on a short course.

YouTube - TREC race 6-5-10

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I friend of mine co-pilots a Cherokee in the TREC races. Has a blast. It is pretty nuts, though. Spectator control is always a problem for these small, local races.

mx_chick_42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    there isnt usually anyone running across the track. i wasnt at that race but it looks like thay were going to help out someone in the race. that spot right there is about the only place on the 12 mile coarse that has spectators

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    He works at a fab shop. i said somehting to him lastnight and he has already talked to brandt about you and your post so i guess you must have talked to brandt. Josh said he doesnt think he has met you yet.

He is correct, I was thinking of a differfent josh, I will be at trec on the 11th, will you guys?

Top Bottom