• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    This has left my wife and I very upset as it hit close to home for my wife. Nothing can be done now, but hopefully the officer's organs can give new life. Life just isn't fair, and this is the most testifying of that.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I drove to Lebanon to pick my son up from daycare. When I went thru the down town area, I noticed just about every driver waving to the Boone County Sheriffs officers and the Lebanon PD officers as they drove by.

I also just saw on the Lebanon FB pages that people are picking up tabs for officers at the local restaurants.

It’s not much, but it’s nice to see the community standing with the officers.

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    As a Lebanon resident, I also stand with our officers.

RIP Officer Pickett.

Burn in hell piece of **** dirtbag mother****ing ******* cock sucking mother****ers.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    My condolences to this man and his family.

Just another example of cops risking life busting them so Judges and Prosecutors can set them free to kill people, them folks have to be held accountable for letting these "petty" criminals walk. This POS should have been behind bars,not out shooting cops and victimizing citizens. Forgive my outburst, but this **** just chaps my ass. We have laws for a reason, when people violate them laws they should be held accountable, not OR'd, not sent to work release, not house arrest and babied....but to jail! Stop the free passes.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I drove to Lebanon to pick my son up from daycare. When I went thru the down town area, I noticed just about every driver waving to the Boone County Sheriffs officers and the Lebanon PD officers as they drove by.

I also just saw on the Lebanon FB pages that people are picking up tabs for officers at the local restaurants.

It’s not much, but it’s nice to see the community standing with the officers.

Hell, I’m 20 miles away and someone picked up my lunch tab and expressed their condolences. My “lunch” happens at about 4:00pm....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hell, I’m 20 miles away and someone picked up my lunch tab and expressed their condolences. My “lunch” happens at about 4:00pm....

I'd buy you a meal, but I don't seem to cross your path much.

To make up for it, I've picked up the tab for some Merrillville, or Lake County officers before.
    Merely thanked the officers at the table, then when I paid for the meal I paid their tab without mentioning it to them.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I have never had the chance to pick up an officers tab before.

Wifey and I paid for a gaggle of Southport guys shortly after Lt Allan was killed. We saw them pull into a restaurant lot and just went in behind them and left cash with the waitress and told her to keep whatever was left.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Wifey and I paid for a gaggle of Southport guys shortly after Lt Allan was killed. We saw them pull into a restaurant lot and just went in behind them and left cash with the waitress and told her to keep whatever was left.

I’ll have to remember that.

It’s been awhile, but my machine shop did some engraving on handcuffs for the local PD here in town. Never charged them.

Top Bottom