• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I got a few, none are anything explicit.

Right Tri "Hate"
    CIMG3300.jpg

Left Tri "Love"
    CIMG3301.jpg

Left side of my left calf "Eagle,Globe, and Anchor" Marine Corps emblem
    EagleGlobeandAnchor.jpg

Down the front of my right shin "Strength"+"Courage"(turn your computer upside down to read the second word)
    Image0028.jpg

Celtic cross on my back
    cross.jpg

Meat tags on my left side, second tag is a dedication to my younger sister who passed away (i edited out my full SSN number to prevent identity theft)
    mymeattags.jpg

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I've got a few...I'll have to dig for pictures though.

I have a star on each side of my stomach, a tree frog on the small of my back, 3 diferent colored foot prints on my right foot, and my first tattoo (that I could live without) is a heart with devil horns and a halo (DUMB).

All of mine are rather small due to a husband that thinks women shouldn't have BIG tattoos. I would be covered in them if he would allow it. lol. I've got plans for atleast 4 more.

Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Y'all realize that you can't be buried in a Jewish cemetery if you have a tattoo, right?

:D

Leviticus 19:28 (King James Bible):
    "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD."

(Leviticus 19:27):
    "Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard."

That is from the Old Testament, take it how you wish, I was baptized Roman Catholic, I have no worries though, since well, I don't know of anyone that hasn't shaved or trimmed their beard :dunno:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD."

"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard."

That is from the Old Testament, take it how you wish, I was baptized Roman Catholic, I have no worries though, since well, I don't know of anyone that hasn't shaved or trimmed their beard :dunno:

My marks aren't for the dead, they all are Christian in nature, so they are for the living. :D

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN

Well you have to remember that Jews only use the Old Testament, they do not believe that Jesus is the Son of God and therefore do not use the New Testament.

Past that, if you look at the whole context of Leviticus you see that it is talking about the rituals that pagans would use to mourn the dead. Tattoos today are not a symbol of a pagar ritual as they once were.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I didn't mean to start a theological debate...

Just something "funny" that I like to throw out there when my friends talk about tattoos. hehe

Now what I really want to see is a tattoo of Tattoo. Look boss, zie plane! zie plane!

-J-

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I didn't mean to start a theological debate...

Just something "funny" that I like to throw out there when my friends talk about tattoos. hehe

Now what I really want to see is a tattoo of Tattoo. Look boss, zie plane! zie plane!

-J-

I want a full body tattoo of myself, only taller and thinner ;)

Top Bottom