• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I'm rockin the saints baby. Have aequitas on one arm and veritas down the other starting at my shoulder and going down the side of my arms. No pics though :dunno:.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I've thought about getting one. Not sure where or what though. Suggestions? :popcorn:
    The kitten peeking over the pantyline and the shaved area that reads "if you don't eat it, you don't need it" are always good ones. Oh, and we'll need pics!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    3301_1130045084589_1031094301_30383193_5777226_n.jpg

This is my only tattoo (right now, mind you :D) It's based off of Romans 6:8-11.
    8Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. 10The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.11In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    My first and only. It's about 5 years old now.

I just took this pic. When I looked at it I couldn't believe how many spots are on my back now. Maybe they just show up more because my back hasn't received sunlight in a long time.

8731_1213588334108_1060770331_30678971_2618280_n.jpg

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Why what?

Why what...:rolleyes:....the theme of this thread. Tattoos. Why? Why do it? What is or was the thought process to get to the point of having it done?

I'm not trying to be confrontational here, so everyone with their hackles up calm down. I'm not being judgmental, I'm curious. Especially with all the religious based stuff. I mean I hear and read of worries about the "mark of the Beast", or government marking, why do it voluntarily?

By the way, both my kids have them. They're grown adults. Their answers are not illuminating.;) "Because" is not the answer I'm looking for. A little more in depth reasoning would be nice. I'm just curious why.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Why what...:rolleyes:....the theme of this thread. Tattoos. Why? Why do it? What is or was the thought process to get to the point of having it done?

I'm not trying to be confrontational here, so everyone with their hackles up calm down. I'm not being judgmental, I'm curious. Especially with all the religious based stuff. I mean I hear and read of worries about the "mark of the Beast", or government marking, why do it voluntarily?

By the way, both my kids have them. They're grown adults. Their answers are not illuminating.;) "Because" is not the answer I'm looking for. A little more in depth reasoning would be nice. I'm just curious why.
    In America I believe it mostly to be a form of self expression and individualism. Just like a style of dress. Only permanent.

Especially with all the religious based stuff. I mean I hear and read of worries about the "mark of the Beast", or government marking, why do it voluntarily?
    This doesn't really make sense. No one is forcing a person to get a tattoo. No one is being numbered for a database. No information can be pulled up on a person by scanning their tattoo.

When I got my tattoo I wanted something that I would never be ashamed of. Hence the cross.

Top Bottom