• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Back in the day we had bomb threats on a regular basis; we'd all stand out in the courtyard while a couple of cops went thru the building and then back to class. All in the span of less than one hour in most instances.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    The kids who were arrested are Danville students, 14 & 17 years old. Homes were raided last night, so there must have been something to it. FBI is leading investigation now.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I find it odd that this threat was directed toward a specific student, but once they close Plainfield they changed the threat to Danville. If you're going after a specific student then why switch schools?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Police on Danville, Plainfield school threats: 'Be prepared to go to jail'

Police are searching for a person who is anonymously posting violent threats on Facebook targeting Plainfield and Danville high schools, causing the districts to shut down school on the last day of class before winter break.

In what police said appears to be a separate incident, Danville Police officers have arrested two Danville High School students for making threats on Facebook Wednesday.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Wow, I went to Monrovia and the worst thing I remember was a dead skunk in the HVAC which got us out of school for the day. Oh, and someone taking a dump in a stairwell.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Back in the day we had bomb threats on a regular basis; we'd all stand out in the courtyard while a couple of cops went thru the building and then back to class. All in the span of less than one hour in most instances.

Yep, we sat out in front of the school smoking and bs'ing for a hour or so.
    Police and FD would check the school. My HS was a 1/2 mile outside the DC beltway, never did the FBI or ATF show up for the investigations. :dunno:

Top Bottom