• ...and so much more!
  • ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    Still seems like quite a leap.
    I would agree. I think Newton is what changed this even more than Columbine. I remember back in 2003 during my freshman year some kid was sending messages to girls on AIM threatening to kill them and shoot up the school. The list even included specific date and time this would all go down. The school didn't shut down, nor did we even leave the school for them to check. They just searched everyone who came into the school and brought in search dogs to roam the halls. Similar Situations happened several times throughout high school.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Franklin schools have cancelled for friday from threats now. Looks like we'll have to homeschool since no schools will be open.

Jason

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Wow, I went to Monrovia and the worst thing I remember was a dead skunk in the HVAC which got us out of school for the day. Oh, and someone taking a dump in a stairwell.

A dead skunk in the stairwell and someone taking a dump in the HVAC would've been much worse.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Still seems like quite a leap.

Look at all that has transpired since 9/11....the flood gates have flung open and the crazy abounds.
    Yes, Columbine is a very real reason but this current activity is due to all the attention on Terror. Columbine is a distant memory as is 9/11 for way to many of us.
    Both were horrible. Sandy Hook was beyond Horrible. The crazy is among us. Blame it on what you will but it is here.

Dana Loesch was citing some news blurbs that have been buried about Muslims being arrested for survailing (is this a real word...:dunno:)and other nefarious activity's.
    We are being watched. (:tinfoil: yeah I know)

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Wow, I went to Monrovia and the worst thing I remember was a dead skunk in the HVAC which got us out of school for the day. Oh, and someone taking a dump in a stairwell.

I remember playing football at Monrovia in high schooland the water was yellow/smelled of sulfur, what was that?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I agree that
    1 - how many people actually post warnings on social media before they go on a shooting spree.
    2 - what will closing schools actually accomplish that stepped up security wouldn't?
    If you're an easily spooked parent, keep your kid home but don't shutdown the entire school.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    How have they not caught this person? This is very odd to me, I guess I'm nieve.

Apparently this person is still posting on Facebook. It was shared by a friend of a friend. It names the high school student who's being threatened and shows an edited nude picture of her. It appears jealousy or rejection involving this girl could be the motivation.

There are already over 200 comments and 400 shares.

Edit:
    As I was typing this post around 0350 there was activity on the FB account. The pics and comments are no longer available. Hopefully it's Fb shutting it down.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    And now the same douche causes the evacuation of a theater...

I wanna know how they know it's the same guy but not who he is.

Plainfield mall evacuated after social media threat - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Same writing style and using the same IP scrambling technology.:dunno:

My wife to be showed me some screen shots of his posts, wow lots of crazy:poop: been posted. Not ignorant rants though, wide vocabulary and maintaining a sence of humor while describing some thought out heinous violence. It is ignorant rants but his writing is more coherent than my posts.

He is demanding a public apology from a girl and her mom, or he will go on a killing spree.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Same writing style and using the same IP scrambling technology.:dunno:

My wife to be showed me some screen shots of his posts, wow lots of crazy:poop: been posted. Not ignorant rants though, wide vocabulary and maintaining a sence of humor while describing some thought out heinous violence. It is ignorant rants but his writing is more coherent than my posts.

He is demanding a public apology from a girl and her mom, or he will go on a killing spree.

That clue should narrow down who he is.......:dunno:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    If nothing else I suppose this will be a good test case for our law enforcement. I honestly thought they would have ID'd and caught the perp by now. I figured in 2015 that our government would have the people/skills to track something like this within 24 hours. Shows how little I know.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    From the posts I've seen from the little punk, it appears that this is a direct consequence of the "everybody gets a trophy" mindset. He (or she) appears to be upset over a girl a) turning him down (if it's a he) or b) if a girl, that is jealous of the girl being targeted (for "stealing" her boyfriend). In either case, they've probably been taught that they are special little snowflakes and that nothing bad ever happens in life. They need to GTF over it and have the living crap kicked out of them. Then they need to be told that THAT is real life. Sometimes it kicks your ass.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    From the posts I've seen from the little punk, it appears that this is a direct consequence of the "everybody gets a trophy" mindset. He (or she) appears to be upset over a girl a) turning him down (if it's a he) or b) a girl that is jealous of the girl being targeted (for "stealing" her boyfriend). In either case, they've probably been taught that they are special little snowflakes and that nothing bad ever happens in life. They need to GTF over it and have the living crap kicked out of them. Then they need to be told that THAT is real life. Sometimes it kicks your ass.

Life is a Poo sammie. You can pick your condiments but you still have to eat it.

Even a serious west side beat down will be to little to alter the sensitive special flower mindset.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Someone recognized the Unabomber's writing and he was using a manual typewriter in the woods. My school uses a program that can identify that I used the same 8 consecutive words another as did another student.

I guess I'm saying between the style of writing, area, the girl/girl's mom who he seems to be fixated on, methods of accessing the Internet, other people at the school who recognize the writing/girl obsession, the freakin FBI being involved, shouldn't this have been solved about Thursday evening or at least before the Star Wars fans were forced out into the night?

Forced out into a very open area. That's what my mind came up with, but I do tend to give the bad guys too much credit for planning.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Someone recognized the Unabomber's writing and he was using a manual typewriter in the woods. My school uses a program that can identify that I used the same 8 consecutive words another as did another student.

I guess I'm saying between the style of writing, area, the girl/girl's mom who he seems to be fixated on, methods of accessing the Internet, other people at the school who recognize the writing/girl obsession, the freakin FBI being involved, shouldn't this have been solved about Thursday evening or at least before the Star Wars fans were forced out into the night?

Forced out into a very open area. That's what my mind came up with, but I do tend to give the bad guys too much credit for planning.

I am of the mind that the FBI and other Alphabet agency's are just lost.

Top Bottom