• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    More threats today from this kils person or persons. Now he is saying a public apology is not good enough. Now he wants the girl sexualy assaulted, killed then video of it put on YouTube and then he will turn himself in.

Chumley

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2014
    Clayton
    I saw that. I figured as soon as break was over the person would start at it again.
    From some discussion on Facebook I've seen several parents have reservations about sending the kids to school tomorrow.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The problem is people keep talking about it and fueling this idiot. I know it's impossible, but if people just moved on to the next flavor of the week this would be a non-issue.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It's just a clown behind a computer, most likely a troll.

If this is true. I am really concerned about our safety in this nation from those bent on attacking us. If the authorities cannot find this dude then we have big problems.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If this is true. I am really concerned about our safety in this nation from those bent on attacking us. If the authorities cannot find this dude then we have big problems.

This is INGO. If the authorities can't find him....FREEDOM!!!!

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    It would be quite difficult to find someone online if they know what they are doing.

For one example, The TOR browser makes it so one has a very hard time tracking down where something originated, mainly by redirecting traffic through multiple distributed networks. It is free. Couple that with a person who buys a laptop, only uses it at a public WIFI locations (say a starbucks), uses cash, and doesnt carry a cell phone..... that would make investigating the person quite difficult.

Recent example from Harvard and a bomb hoax.... only got screwed by logging into the Harvard network and not a public wifi hotspot
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/runasan...-failure-while-sending-anonymous-bomb-threat/

Last edited:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY

You either have LE that can do what they want, whenever they want
    , for whatever reason they want, or you have your freedoms intact. In this case, every time he hops IP addresses, someone has to get a warrant. As I said before, he'll have to F up to get caught. The cops are caught between a rock and a hard place on this one. They're sure there is no danger, but they can't convince people of that without giving out the evidence that they have and making the poor girls life worse.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Sicko threatening to shoot up Plainfield Highschool

http://i.imgur.com/GdIdIw6.png?1

I have seen stuff posted from this freakshow before, I believe this one is more recent. It is time to arm our teachers and administrators and get rid of any and all GFZ's! If this isn't a good reason to do it now then I don't know what is.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis

A little insight. There's a web browser called TOR the icon looks like an onion. It was created to make it so your web traffic was mostly untraceable. Now you might think this is nutso, but it was actually developed in part by the .gov to help informants from other countries communicate to us without being found out.

tor is legal and anyone can download it. It was used to fuel the "silk road" until that finally got shut down.

If you've never heard of silk road (marketplace/online black market), google it, you'd be amazed.

It was designed not to be traced, thus why it works. I'm assuming he's using this and it doesn't take a genius to download it and use it.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    It would be quite difficult to find someone online if they know what they are doing.

For one example, The TOR browser makes it so one has a very hard time tracking down where something originated, mainly by redirecting traffic through multiple distributed networks. It is free. Couple that with a person who buys a laptop, only uses it at a public WIFI locations (say a starbucks), uses cash, and doesnt carry a cell phone..... that would make investigating the person quite difficult.

Recent example from Harvard and a bomb hoax.... only got screwed by logging into the Harvard network and not a public wifi hotspot
    Forbes Welcome

Just saw your reply :+1:

Top Bottom