• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hey pintcraft... May I offer some advise? cool your jets.
    I believe if we put this to a vote, you would be voted the tool operator. :@ya:

Jets are currently being cooled. Thanks! :yesway: :cool:
    st_ice_jet_f.jpg

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Printcraft, I'm with you one hundred percent. This all reminds me of the time I was just hanging out at this dive. It just so happened the drunken chippie convention was in town, and the place was full of them. Now I happen to be a very discreet guy, but had inadvertantly left the house with my "Huge Organ" hat on. They gave them to all of us who were guests of honor at the huge organ convention in Vegas (And believe me, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) ) That's a saying us "smooth operators" have. Most people wouldn't understand that part, but I figured a real undercover pro like you would, Printcraft.
    AAANYHOO..... This TOTAL TOOL comes up to me, looks at my hat and just announces to the room, "What? You have a HUGE ORGAN???!!??" You can imagine the pandemonium that caused in a room full of drunken chippies. Barely got out with my life. But you know what a calm, cool, collected undercover op I am. I just called the guy a jackxxx, told him to mind his own fxxking beeswax, gave him a couple of good taps across the top of his noggin' with my combat tupperware and proceeded to fight my way to the door in hand to hand combat with about 75 drunken chippies...
    Nowadays I rarely wear the Huge Organ hat, just mostly stay at home with my beloved Wurlitzers and Kimballs....
    Seacrest out.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Printcraft, I'm with you one hundred percent. This all reminds me of the time I was just hanging out at this dive. It just so happened the drunken chippie convention was in town, and the place was full of them. Now I happen to be a very discreet guy, but had inadvertantly left the house with my "Huge Organ" hat on. They gave them to all of us who were guests of honor at the huge organ convention in Vegas (And believe me, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) ) That's a saying us "smooth operators" have. Most people wouldn't understand that part, but I figured a real undercover pro like you would, Printcraft.
    AAANYHOO..... This TOTAL TOOL comes up to me, looks at my hat and just announces to the room, "What? You have a HUGE ORGAN???!!??" You can imagine the pandemonium that caused in a room full of drunken chippies. Barely got out with my life. But you know what a calm, cool, collected undercover op I am. I just called the guy a jackxxx, told him to mind his own fxxking beeswax, gave him a couple of good taps across the top of his noggin' with my combat tupperware and proceeded to fight my way to the door in hand to hand combat with about 75 drunken chippies...
    Nowadays I rarely wear the Huge Organ hat, just mostly stay at home with my beloved Wurlitzers and Kimballs....
    Seacrest out.

Reps for speakin true!
    You probably had a hard time running I would imagine since they don't give those shirts out to just anyone!
    Smooth operators unite!

For the record, I took no offense to the humor of printcraft. I do wonder about him though! LOL
    Most do!
    :):

PsYcHo SqUiRrEl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    Greenetucky
    You get a free hat. ;)

But I wanna free hat and decoder ring too!! :crying:

Just to avoid any future incidents like the one mentioned, when you are in super stealth mode on a mission, I believe we should come up with hand signs to let other operators know what is going on in order not to "expose" each other.

Most of the time I work in single operator mode (high speed, low drag) and have been tempted to strike up a conversation with another operator, however, due to the nature of such missions, I felt it better to keep to my own mission and not reveal to the sheeple just how much danger they really are in.

If for some reason contact must be established, such as when two missions overlap, one would need to somehow communicate with the other operator(s) in a way that wouldn't startle the peacefully grazing sheeple. My suggestion is a newly developed sign language system composed of a combination of hand signals used with SWAT and third base baseball coaches.

For example: If one were to want to signal another operator that his weapon was printing or his CC had just became OC and he should readjust his carry method, you could just discreetly point to your eye as if you were scratching it, then do the "nut scratch" to let him know "I can see your weapon".

This is just one example of how to communicate with fellow INGOers as we go about our super secret missions. With time the language could completely replace all spoken words and no mission would ever again have to be compromised by speaking aloud.:shady:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    ????
    Let's just leave other people's weapons out of this discussion
    :shady:
    Us "smooth operators" got enough to think about without alarming the sheeple that someone might wanna look at their weapon.
    :facepalm:
    Also, there's already plenty of nuts around here. No scratching required.
    :bigballs:
    Now, back to work for me... I'm currently deep cover.
    :mallninja:

dailylc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Evansville
    But I wanna free hat and decoder ring too!! :crying:

Just to avoid any future incidents like the one mentioned, when you are in super stealth mode on a mission, I believe we should come up with hand signs to let other operators know what is going on in order not to "expose" each other.

Most of the time I work in single operator mode (high speed, low drag) and have been tempted to strike up a conversation with another operator, however, due to the nature of such missions, I felt it better to keep to my own mission and not reveal to the sheeple just how much danger they really are in.

If for some reason contact must be established, such as when two missions overlap, one would need to somehow communicate with the other operator(s) in a way that wouldn't startle the peacefully grazing sheeple. My suggestion is a newly developed sign language system composed of a combination of hand signals used with SWAT and third base baseball coaches.

For example: If one were to want to signal another operator that his weapon was printing or his CC had just became OC and he should readjust his carry method, you could just discreetly point to your eye as if you were scratching it, then do the "nut scratch" to let him know "I can see your weapon".

This is just one example of how to communicate with fellow INGOers as we go about our super secret missions. With time the language could completely replace all spoken words and no mission would ever again have to be compromised by speaking aloud.:shady:

My 7 yr old just asked why I was laughing!

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Wait did he actually tell people you had a gun? Or did he just say nice hat? I thought people wore the hats to help support/fund and advertise for ingo. Correct me if I'm wrong. Believe me not everyone knows what ingo is.

?????? My question got lost in the spam....oh sweet tasty spam! :)

anyway want to clear that up?

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    You guys would lol if you read the PM's going around about this crisis.

If you only had a clue..:):

The prime ministers are going about this crisis? It's even worse than I thought.

Hey that's what mine looks like! I wear it concealed, though, so nobody knows I have it.

?????? My question got lost in the spam....oh sweet tasty spam! :)

anyway want to clear that up?

I do enjoy reading the posts from those who don't realize this is a satire thread.

Top Bottom