• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    LE can't buy anything you can't. Agencies can, but individual officers get no special breaks. It's LE only like blue label Glocks are LE only. A special price.

Personally? Only once to date. I mean, I've gotten it out a lot more then that but only had to actually use it once. It worked. I've no idea as far as department wide.
    Good to see you back in these parts, BBI.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Good to see you back in these parts, BBI.

Figured I'd say my piece about Coach and saw where I'd been quoted so I answered. Better late then never, right? Now I'm mostly just here to laugh at the classifieds. I've been thinking of listing half a box of primers so I can buy a new Corvette, then a new Kamado Joe with the change.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    LE can't buy anything you can't. Agencies can, but individual officers get no special breaks. It's LE only like blue label Glocks are LE only. A special price.

Personally? Only once to date. I mean, I've gotten it out a lot more then that but only had to actually use it once. It worked. I've no idea as far as department wide.
    That's kind of what I thought. Wasn't sure, though, whether "LE Only" referred to an agency or special pricing. Thanks!

Top Bottom