• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Oh goody, another LEO bashing thread without knowing all the facts. Quelle surprise... :rolleyes:

Where's the dash cam video? Where's the video from the time he was pulled over 'til the time that bystander video began? What does the coroner's report actually state about the specific cause of death?

If the LEO's acted inappropriately, I have no issue with hanging them out to dry. But all that bystander video showed was Eimers walking to the sandy area, laying down, an appearing to resist being handcuffed.

Curious that many posters 'forgot' to mention Eimers previous record of run-ins with the law, and violent behavior? :scratch:

Let's see what else comes out, then decide.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh goody, another LEO bashing thread without knowing all the facts. Quelle surprise... :rolleyes:

Where's the dash cam video? Where's the video from the time he was pulled over 'til the time that bystander video began? What does the coroner's report actually state about the specific cause of death?

If the LEO's acted inappropriately, I have no issue with hanging them out to dry. But all that bystander video showed was Eimers walking to the sandy area, laying down, an appearing to resist being handcuffed.

Curious that many posters 'forgot' to mention Eimers previous record of run-ins with the law, and violent behavior? :scratch:

Once again, I think an important piece of the story was missed:
    Florida law clearly states an autopsy must be conducted on a person who dies while in police custody, but in an attempt to cover their tracks, police sent his body to a funeral home, where it was almost cremated.

Im all for innocent until proven guilty and all, but why in the hell would you deviate from protocol and take it upon yourself to have the body cremated instead of handing it over to the next of kin? Overcrowded coolers in the coroners office?

Thats a blatant attempt to destroy evidence IMHO. There is no other reason to do what they did unless they were trying to hide something.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Details of the traffic stop

At around 8:20 a.m. on November 28, 2013, — Thanksgiving Day — police claimed that Mr. Eimers passed an Key West police officer’s vehicle using a lane designated for left-turns only. The Blue Paper detailed the traffic stop:

Eimers, who was driving his PT Cruiser westbound on North Roosevelt Boulevard, allegedly used the left turn lane to pass officer Gary Celcer’s police car. Celcer activated his siren and Eimers immediately stopped across from Pizza Hut near the intersection of Roosevelt and Kennedy Drive. Eimers handed his driver’s license to Celcer who “noted the interior of the car to be very disheveled and possibly that Eimers has been living out of the vehicle”.

Then, for reasons unknown, while Celcer was running Eimers’ license, Eimers backed out of the spot, got back onto the road and began driving toward downtown. Celcer followed in pursuit but the PT Cruiser was passing cars using the center lane and Celcer prudently decided to “discontinue actively trying to stop Eimers”. He “turned off [his] siren and emergency lights” and he called for back-up.

At that point it seems as though every police car on duty joined in the pursuit of Eimers’ PT Cruiser. Patrol cars were reportedly driving carefully (stopping at traffic lights), but at least one car spotted by a witness was reportedly going an estimated 50 mph on Duval Street.

Eimers was spotted by Officer Kathyann Wanciak at the intersection of Amelia and Duval “smoking a cigarette with his left hand and driving with his right hand.”

At the end of Duval Street Eimers’ PT Cruiser turned into South Beach, made a slow u-turn onto the sand and stopped on the beach. It was around 8:30 am.

Reports show that Eimers calmly and carefully led police on a brief pursuit, lasting under ten minutes. Mr. Eimers’ PT Cruiser ended up on the beach and a gaggle of police officers had their weapons drawn demanding that he surrender.

Cell phone video captured at the beach by an eyewitness clearly shows Mr. Eimers slowly and calmly laying down in the sand behind his PT Cruiser so that police officers could arrest him. This was a total conflict in the way police described it.

An official police account from KWPD’s Officer Lovette claimed that “Eimers exited the car and began actively fighting.” Police even charged Mr. Eimers with resisting arrest “with violence.”

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Undocumented tasing

Police admitted that a taser was “placed on the back of the subject” during the arrest, but according to police statements, no tasing was done to the victim. However, some eyewitnesses told The Blue Paper something quite different:

“They tased him in the neck,” says one server who asked not to be identified, and after that he didn’t move – he was out. Then they rolled him over and started compression.”

“I was about 30 feet away,” says another, “I saw him [a police officer] taser him [Eimers]. He didn’t lift the taser from his chest. I could see his legs jerking when they were tasing him… it lasted a good 6 minutes… The female cop was not involved in all that.”

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Police admitted that a taser was “placed on the back of the subject” during the arrest, but according to police statements, no tasing was done to the victim. However, some eyewitnesses told The Blue Paper something quite different:
    “They tased him in the neck,” says one server who asked not to be identified, and after that he didn’t move – he was out. Then they rolled him over and started compression.”

“I was about 30 feet away,” says another, “I saw him [a police officer] taser him [Eimers]. He didn’t lift the taser from his chest. I could see his legs jerking when they were tasing him… it lasted a good 6 minutes… The female cop was not involved in all that.”

Maybe he went into cardiac arrest and they were using the taser as a defibrillator.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone

And yet NONE of all your dribble even remotely explains as to why on earth the police would have anything to do with sending the deceased to funeral home/crematory. Since when the hell does law enforcement make that choice? They dont...the family does. The dirtbags were obviously trying to cover some **** up...genius. :rolleyes:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And yet NONE of all your dribble even remotely explains as to why on earth the police would have anything to do with sending the deceased to funeral home/crematory. Since when the hell does law enforcement make that choice? They dont...the family does. The dirtbags were obviously trying to cover some **** up...genius. :rolleyes:

I'll double down on this point. Forget ANYTHING regarding WHY he was arrested and what he did during the arrest. For this discussion, its irrelevant and you are only muddying the water of this issue. I could care less if he was accused of killing babies with a chainsaw then assaulting the arresting officers with a pickle.

The important point is that the police violated protocol and attempted to dispose of the body, which some would argue is evidence, against best practices and proper policy. (as well as human decency)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    While it is true that I am partially color blind... I dont see ANY other color in his post other than grey. :dunno: Maybe you can see things that I cant. :dunno:
    I was indeed being sarcastic with the post you were previously referring to. And Yes I do know that it doesn't work that way.

Nope...just like there isnt one for "being a female dog" nor "a vulgar term for the female genitalia". ;)
    You need to take a break. Seriously dude.

Top Bottom