maybe he just needs a nap or a snack.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10261-1387475047-28.gif

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    It means disregard for the obvious, and the connotation of use is generally one of a deliberate nature. IOW: deliberately ignoring the information available in a way that makes one appear to lack that information. Usually with the purpose of not being held accountable for choices made in contradiction of the nature of that knowledge. It is not a characterization of intelligence.
    It is a trait you displayed. It was not an insult.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    It means disregard for the obvious, and the connotation of use is generally one of a deliberate nature. IOW: deliberately ignoring the information available in a way that makes one appear to lack that information. Usually with the purpose of not being held accountable for choices made in contradiction of the nature of that knowledge. It is not a characterization of intelligence.
    It is a trait you displayed. It was not an insult.

Surely 3 dictionaries cant be wrong and you right. You wonder why you rub so many people the wrong way on here. If you would like I can post quotes from you throughout this forum where you are talking down to people (many obviously didnt realize it). You play nice, I will. You dont, I will go above and beyond to not do so.
    obtuse: definition of obtuse in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)
    Obtuse - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    obtuse - definition of obtuse by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    :mods:

Personal Insults are not allowed. Everyone should take a breather before replying in this thread.

This will be the only warning. Infractions/Bans will be next if needed.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Surely 3 dictionaries cant be wrong and you right. You wonder why you rub so many people the wrong way on here. If you would like I can post quotes from you throughout this forum where you are talking down to people (many obviously didnt realize it). You play nice, I will. You dont, I will go above and beyond to not do so.
    obtuse: definition of obtuse in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)
    Obtuse - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    obtuse - definition of obtuse by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

The implication was that you were doing it on purpose, not that you are inherently unintelligent.

Hence the font color comments.

Anyways, let's get back on topic.

How about them jackboots trying to stick a corpse in a toaster on 'bagel' setting?!?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    The implication was that you were doing it on purpose, not that you are inherently unintelligent.

Hence the font color comments.

Anyways, let's get back on topic.

How about them jackboots trying to stick a corpse in a toaster on 'bagel' setting?!?

Maybe he was just really wet and all they really wanted to do was dry him out for the autopsy

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I am willing to give them the same benefit of the doubt that they would give to a hobo flushing plastic baggies down a toilet during a raid.

Top Bottom