• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    ONLY after chainsawing through the door of their neighbors apartment , tazing their kids into compliance , shooting their dogs , snooping around in another neighbors apartment simply because their door was unlocked , then and only then would I shoot them .

.....While shouting: "Stop Resisting!"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    ONLY after chainsawing through the door of their neighbors apartment , tazing their kids into compliance , shooting their dogs , snooping around in another neighbors apartment simply because their door was unlocked , then and only then would I shoot them .
    You forgot tossing a flashbang in the baby's playpen.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I have a few questions....how does a retired auto worker go from being pulled over at a Pizza Hut to surrounded by many officers with his car on the beach? What happened between the start of the traffic stop to the time they attempted to take him into custody.

Once he is in custody... who cares? How does an identified man go from being in custody to being lifeless for 4 days and nearly cremated by his captures all while his family wonders where in the hell he went?.... Thats the question

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    It was very obviously just a joke, I don't see how anybody could actually be offended by that.
    I know the feeling Benny, something similar happened to me a little over a year ago. I don't think some of those guys know how to admit they get it wrong sometimes. Fact is though the other gun owner forums mostly suck and there are some really great people on here including mods.

back to the thread, this is just nuts. The police obviously know they did wrong. They tried to cover it up by destroying a mans body. That is just sickening and I hope that all officers involved in this are charged appropriately.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    back to the thread, this is just nuts. The police obviously know they did wrong. They tried to cover it up by destroying a mans body. That is just sickening and I hope that all officers involved in this are charged appropriately.

I know, it's one thing to second-guess how the arrest went down, but how they handled things after was no accident and wasn't some mistake made in the heat of the moment.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Once he is in custody... who cares? How does an identified man go from being in custody to being lifeless for 4 days and nearly cremated by his captures all while his family wonders where in the hell he went?.... Thats the question

I would like to know the level of force used to resist.

Top Bottom