• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Rumor has it, the Weather Channel has hurricane info once in a while.
    The witch has it on, repeat of same...........over and over.
    Pretty idiotic, but have yet to hear them blame it on Global Warming and tag that to the Magnificent Orange Bastard.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    BTW the shooter looks kinda dweeby.
    Proly mad at the world due to lack of female attention.
    Just wondering what crimes he did prior to the shooting.
    A traffic stop should be no big deal.
    The fact it was...........makes me wonder.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I did find it odd how Fox listed the dead shooter as a "white male in 30's".
    When other shooters have not fit that description they seem to leave details out.
    Expected on other stations, but Fox is lamestream now IMHO.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I say the shooter was a Sovereign Citizen type ?

That guess is as good as the media’s and all the facebook and tweeters people that seem to know everything!

Its being reported that the shooter did fail a background check .
    I bet that even if the transaction for the weapon was legal charges will be filed for something!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    BTW the shooter looks kinda dweeby.
    Proly mad at the world due to lack of female attention.
    Just wondering what crimes he did prior to the shooting.
    A traffic stop should be no big deal.
    The fact it was...........makes me wonder.

I was wondering about that myself. There is no coming back from starting a gun fight in a traffic stop. If you are already on that path (just robbed a bank, kidnapping victim is in the trunk) that's one thing. You had a misdemeanor almost 20 years ago? Where's Paul Harvey when we need him...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I did find it odd how Fox listed the dead shooter as a "white male in 30's".
    When other shooters have not fit that description they seem to leave details out.
    Expected on other stations, but Fox is lamestream now IMHO.
    IMG_1C4DBE8E855A-1-439x600.jpeg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Let's say for the sake of argument, I believed what you stated above. If that was the case, then I couldn't bring myself to believe that these mass shooters are secret agents willing to take the fall for they see as the "greater good." The most plausible explanation would be the the government identifies people with something loose in the head, and inspires them to take theses crazy actions. But honesty, that seems like nonsense to me. We have a violent machismo culture, a bunch of unmedicated loons, and a lot of guns. I hope this doesn't come off wrong.... but I don't think we have any more loons than anywhere else. I just think that firearms, and the ability to harm people quickly, gives our loons an advantage over loons elsewhere. So in that regard, I see the anti-gunner argument. BUT, and this is the overriding reason why I'm pro-gun, I think that in protecting my life and my family, I should have whatever tool I deem necessary to do so. I don't need to take into consideration what others might do, because they have the same freedoms concerning the 2nd Amendment. I need only consider my reasons.
    Nah. I think we have more loons and a media that eggs them on by glamorizing the names of all these mass shootings. It does have something to do with the lax gun laws. They want the gun laws changed, so they make hay of every mass shooting crisis they can exploit. When the circumstances don’t fit a story they can exploit, they shut the hell up about it as soon as that becomes apparent.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I was wondering about that myself. There is no coming back from starting a gun fight in a traffic stop. If you are already on that path (just robbed a bank, kidnapping victim is in the trunk) that's one thing. You had a misdemeanor almost 20 years ago? Where's Paul Harvey when we need him...

You can't expect someone who's about to murder people to have rational thoughts.

If the guy planned on shooting people then anything could have triggered the shooting.

Maybe he was on his way to shoot people and the traffic stop forced him to act sooner.

Maybe he just "snapped" right there during the traffic stop and anything else could have made him snap that day, like someone looking at him weird at the local grocery store. :dunno:

If the actions of those crazy people made sense then they wouldn't be crazy people.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You can't expect someone who's about to murder people to have rational thoughts.

If the guy planned on shooting people then anything could have triggered the shooting.

Maybe he was on his way to shoot people and the traffic stop forced him to act sooner.

Maybe he just "snapped" right there during the traffic stop and anything else could have made him snap that day, like someone looking at him weird at the local grocery store. :dunno:

If the actions of those crazy people made sense then they wouldn't be crazy people.
    He had that rifle in his car for a reason.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    In other local news.............car pulled over for some traffic deal.
    4 people armed, no permits, 2 juveniles of em juveniles.

I'm sure at 1 am they were just getting ready for the dove/goose opener (they had handguns).

Damn that gunshow loophole and insufficient background check stuff.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Just for the sake of argument, not implying anything, but I think some people keep rifles in their car regularly. Just a hunch

We would have to know how the weapon was kept in the car to make some assumptions as to why he had a rifle in the car.

There's a difference between keeping a rifle in your trunk, unloaded in a locked case and out of the reach of the driver; and having it loaded on the passenger seat (or on the driver's lap) with one in the chamber.

If he was stopped by the police during a regular traffic stop then he had very little time to deploy the gun and start shooting at the officer(s).

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Nah. I think we have more loons and a media that eggs them on by glamorizing the names of all these mass shootings. It does have something to do with the lax gun laws. They want the gun laws changed, so they make hay of every mass shooting crisis they can exploit. When the circumstances don’t fit a story they can exploit, they shut the hell up about it as soon as that becomes apparent.

the media ARE the loons.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I used to hunt chucks near town.
    Had permission from several farmers.
    Drove around w rifle in front seat often.
    Hop to fence, lay rifle across and kapow.
    Totally legal.

Farm kids that became deputies understood.
    City cops...........clueless.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We would have to know how the weapon was kept in the car to make some assumptions as to why he had a rifle in the car.

There's a difference between keeping a rifle in your trunk, unloaded in a locked case and out of the reach of the driver; and having it loaded on the passenger seat (or on the driver's lap) with one in the chamber.

If he was stopped by the police during a regular traffic stop then he had very little time to deploy the gun and start shooting at the officer(s).

I'd venture that pretty much everyone here with a rifle in the car is stored along these lines, and the handgun on their person would typically be employed to fight their way to the rifle.

Top Bottom