• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Don252

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2010
    I hope there is more to this story, if not and these officers and officials are acting outside the law, scary scary place.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Good to know the police can simply deem someone too irresponsible to own guns because his neighbors bad mouthed him.

Isn't this the point of owning firearms to begin with? To keep tyrants like these police in check? The old man needs to take one for the team.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    I live a minute and a half from that state. When the wind is out of the West I have to wear a gas mask because the stench is so horrendous.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Trust me, there are plenty of people from Illinois trying to fix things. You guys have no idea. The Daley political machine/Chicago dominates the politics at the state level and there can be no legitimate reform.

Illinois is hopelessly lost.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Think about it boys and girls - "The People's Republik of Chicago" and "Crook County" is where "our" federal government's top scumbag is from. He learned (especially from those he continues to surround himself with) just how to "do it". (How to get away with the crimes, who to contact, buy (oops - "financially support"), make "suggestions" to, etc.)

Nope. Chicago/Cook County is another whole state - it's just not recognized as such. (Wish it was!) Chicago residents are kept in the dark. Media is "owned" by the Daily Machine so the people hear only what Daily wants them to know. (For the most part)

BUT - good news - Chicago residents are beginning to wake up and speak up. Still dark ages there, but a tiny light at the end of the tunnel.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Good to know the police can simply deem someone too irresponsible to own guns because his neighbors bad mouthed him.

Isn't this the point of owning firearms to begin with? To keep tyrants like these police in check? The old man needs to take one for the team.

Owning firearms doesn't keep the tyrants away; using them does. :ar15:

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    Owning firearms doesn't keep the tyrants away; using them does. :ar15:

Ocsdor, your statement is true in theory, however federal tyrants usually have better equipment than any of us could even dream of possessing. Not saying anything bad about your comment, just adding my .02:)

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Garbage , can anyway say police state.t

How many dead threads are you going to ressurect? Just start a new useless thread and you'll reach the 50 posts necessary to enter the classified promised land.

Hopefully someone else will award you appropriate rep too, so you'll be good and red by the time you get there.

Top Bottom