• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This is mot directed totally towards you Hatin. I just need to nip some of this in the bud early on.

I will suggest that if you 2 really want to dance we have a system that will keep you both off the radar screen..........PM's. Please use it for any further discussion on this topic. I would really appreciate it.

I will again and hope for the last time remind all involved in the deep political discussions we are allowed to have on Ingo.......it is a gift from the new owners. It can and will be stopped at their discretion. They do not like it. At all. Look to any of the other sites they own.......I will wait.

OK, long enough.

10-4, I can avoid him, and not even reference him, if he can do the same.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This is mot directed totally towards you Hatin. I just need to nip some of this in the bud early on.

I will suggest that if you 2 really want to dance we have a system that will keep you both off the radar screen..........PM's. Please use it for any further discussion on this topic. I would really appreciate it.

I will again and hope for the last time remind all involved in the deep political discussions we are allowed to have on Ingo.......it is a gift from the new owners. It can and will be stopped at their discretion. They do not like it. At all. Look to any of the other sites they own.......I will wait.

OK, long enough.

Sorry, I tried to let it go but after being called racist 3 times it’s hard not to defend yourself. We will no longer acknowledge each other, glad we can have a political discussion as I think politics and guns go hand and hand. :ingo: Thanks

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond

I don't think it is....accurate, that is.

What can government do to change this?

View attachment 68327
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/77-black-births-to-single-moms-49-for-hispanic-immigrants

I will acknowledge that this is correlation, not causation, but as correlation goes, it is direct- the higher the percentage of non-marital births, the lower the median income. Now, to be certain, there are stats that show that within the percentage with non-marital births, the median income is lower than those without non-marital births, so the real problem is out-of-wedlock birth.

Things like this is why I reject the notion that having politicians "pay attention to" your group would solve poverty of any such. In fact, I suspect that the more the politicians pay CLOSE attention to your group, the worse it does.

Absolutely right. The birth/income metric is another point to make, but I had to choose one area to illustrate the correlation between Democratically-controlled cities, regions, etc and the violence associated therein. Poverty is another metric.

Also yes, correlation is not causation, but I'm more inclined to support policy that doesn't divide people based on national origin or racial lines (racist who? wat?)-basically the opposite of the American Left as I see it. It's the "race to the bottom" and the losers are the American Citizen, which includes black, purple, green, yellow, red, white, etc etc. Maybe Chicago should focus on the problems that have existed there for years, before becoming a sanctuary city-but even then, I don't agree with it the whole SC thing, period.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Dems aren't very good at getting their own house (i.e. Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, etc, needs of American Citizens...) in order before they concern themselves with other matters.

I do like the jist of Utilitarianism but haven't read a whole lot about it...

chartoftheday_9931_america_s_most_dangerous_cities_n.jpg

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Now, let's talk about these pictures. While in the midst of my most recent pic dump, someone decided to post these. The first two, I get, little unrelated jabs, no skin. The third, I believe to be wholly inappropriate. It would appear that the poster is making light of killing someone... and who are we kidding, we all know it was directed at me. I'd like to know how the membership views this, because I take **** like that seriously, as I enjoy my life as much as the next person. Any possibility of meeting anyone outside this forum, unless, I already know who you are has just become something, that I would have to weigh the risks of, and typically, If avoiding something means "no risk," that's the best course of action to take.

I guess I don't read it that way. I read it more like a Southern, "Bless your heart!" sort of saying.

I skimmed right over those memes because they weren't funny, but now that I realize who posted them and why... I dunno... some folks are not adult enough to just ignore people they can't rationally deal with. Heck, INGO even has a feature for that...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So why is the Political Funny Pictures Thread being spammed with general "troll" stuff?

It's not political. It's not funny. Some not even pictures.

Maybe that's worth a look-see. It's certainly not relevant except to the one person posting it, apparently.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So why is the Political Funny Pictures Thread being spammed with general "troll" stuff?

Maybe that's worth a look-see. It's certainly not relevant except to the one person posting it, apparently.

That thread is under scrutiny and not by me. That is why I am asking that we all realize this and get it together. Not asking we all hold hands and sing Kumbya or anything ( I really hate that song and am sure I misspelled) Just take a minute and look at what we are doing.

If anyone has issue or questions feel free to PM me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I'm sure you know why. It's an effort to get under my skin. Ironic, and fairly ineffective. If anything it inspires me to post more pics in that thread.... so I guess that kinda answers your original question.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    This is a picture thread, not a, what ever it that you guys are doing. ENOUGH. It stops here. Any more, and you WILL be banned.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    This thread is being reopened .... Needless to say, any more racist remarks, racist innuendos, or race baiting will result in the ban hammer. Zero exceptions.

Top Bottom