• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Yessir. Crosley is sometimes a dump. I have never been to Crosley without picking up trash at the target line, firing line, or both. I always post new cardboard, if necessary, and leave cardboard in good condition for the next shooter. If I shoot it to the point it can't be used, I take it down when I leave. I often take more clean cardboard silhouettes than I end up using and routinely offer some to other shooters.

It can be a dump but it takes two kinds of people to create and maintain the dump. First, there are the jerks who leave their trash and........ Second, are the jerks who come along behind them and do nothing to fix it. If you're either of these, you have no right to complain! If you're neither, good on you.

I like Crosley.
    I don't think Crosley is a "dump"... I think SOME people are "trashy", and EXPECT the rest of us to clean up their mess.... I did this for 26 YEARS, in the MILITARY.... YOUR mother doesn't work here.... I am NOT cleaning up YOUR mess.... I might have to move it, so I can shoot...
    I bring my own targets, and I clean MY OWN MESS, that should be good enough ..... I have a bad knee, and when I go to Crosley, and shoot on the 200 yard range, I walk over a mile, and MY KNEE HURTS ..... not complaining, just stating the FACTS.... THAT is the PRICE I pay to shoot 200 yards..... I like Crosley, and if it were closer, I would shoot there all the time ..... WW, is ONLY 45 minutes away, so I deal with the FEW idiots there.... If you get to know the range people there, they usually help, and tell the others about the "rules" ..... Thank you, not bashing ANYONE, just stating my experiences, and opinions .....

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have been to Crosley once, and it was a dump. The place was trashed. Why drive 45 minutes one way, when I can drive 40 minutes round trip and have a nice, clean, and safe facility to shoot at. Not to mention I buy my powder and primers there because they have good prices.

Top Bottom