• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I am seeing the same thing, unfortunately.

I have two extended family members fighting this right now. One is in pretty good health overall, and is struggling hard, but seems to be getting through. The other....not so well. They are older, heavier, and have some health issues. This thing is serious.

The President and First Lady have access to the best medical care in the world...I'm keeping up hope they won't need it.

I want to see the guy tossed out of office, not struck down by sickness or violence.

Ive got two extended family in the same boat. One is in hospice that I presume is Covid. Its my sister's ex husband, and he's never been healthy. He is fat, lazy and unmotivated. He had health issues several years ago and was told if he was to get better, he needed to do rehab. He refused to actually do the work to get better. (and didnt) Now here we are.

The other is my aunt's ex husband and is confirmed covid. He is a bit older than the first guy, and he has all kinds of comorbidity factors like diabeetus, smoker, etc. I was told "his lungs are shot" and they dont expect him to live.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Baron Trump and ACB both testing negative according to FNC reporting.

I'm hoping McConnel takes this as a foot in his ass and brings the ACV vote to the floor ASAP!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Facebook / Social Media is a plague and contributes quite a bit to the division we've been seeing in our country. If you haven't watched "The Social Dilemma" on Netflix, it explains how the big tech companies target you and feed you what they think you'll click on or watch. They'll feed you garbage / hate just so they can throw in a paid advertisement in there and make some coin off of you.

Social Media is honestly the worst thing to happen to this world in the past 20 years in my opinion.

In its current state of use yes this form of media sucks.
    But in some arenas it is stellar. It is how we use it that matters.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Do we have a working list yet of politicians running for office and social influencers wishing the president ill will?

While Pelosi said what she needed about wishing the pres well, in the same breath she noted we should use this as a learning experience...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In its current state of use yes this form of media sucks.
    But in some arenas it is stellar. It is how we use it that matters.

CM, we are discussing this in another thread but the last comment is really off base. If you have not watched it, please do, it changed several of my preconceptions, one being, that some users were misusing the platforms and that was the biggest problem. It is not, it is the deliberate dissemination of trash by the platform itself, in an effort to get clicks and therefore money, that is the biggest issue.

They learn your bias, likes, dislikes and feed that to you to make money. I previously believed that stuff was mostly spread organically, like when you send your friends an article or a post, but it is not, if one is a birther, pizzagater, whatever gets you to click, the platforms addict you to them like crack.

Come me over to the other thread and join the discussion...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This morning Kilmeade on the radio said POTUS and FLOTUS were having mild symptoms at this point.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't know that I would trust what they say about it. It's something I would downplay.

This morning Kilmeade on the radio said POTUS and FLOTUS were having mild symptoms at this point.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I am seeing the same thing, unfortunately.

I have two extended family members fighting this right now. One is in pretty good health overall, and is struggling hard, but seems to be getting through. The other....not so well. They are older, heavier, and have some health issues. This thing is serious.

The President and First Lady have access to the best medical care in the world...I'm keeping up hope they won't need it.

I want to see the guy tossed out of office, not struck down by sickness or violence.

Since you're so eager to vote in a democrat i'll take that evil 'assault weapon' in your picture off your hands. Sell it now while it still has some value, who knows how much the govt will 'buy it back' for.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I wish them both a speedy recovery, and hope Trump comes out of this with some more empathy regarding the state of the nation.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I am ashamed and appalled at the number of my own friends who are expressing what I can only call glee at this news. I am definitely not Trump's biggest fan, but how anyone could take pleasure in someone else's illness is beyond me.

Because that *IS* the mentality of our enemy.
    Nothing is sacred. They would give cvirus to their own family if it would result in giving it to their enemy.

You can NOT reason with them.
    They want us gone, completely from the face of the earth and from history.

As for Trump and Cvirus. Well he is not the first leader of a nation to get it and wont be the last. Recall the swiss doctor (in the cvirus thread link) said by end of 2020 75% of the world will have it. No way to hide from it unless you leave earth. Cvirus will take those it needs to take.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    While waiting to have some routine blood work this morning, saw the tail end of Today and they were discussing, at length and in great detail, the process of succession and the 25th amendment. The man is a little sick and they are almost salivating on how many steps to Pelosi.

Funny footnote, as the nurse was plunging the needle deep into my vein (hate needled), she started saying how she had heard the same story and how much she hated Pelosi.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I'm actually looking at this as a positive. He caught a disease that is highly survivable for those that are already in good health (and I believe he is) and who's effects are 90% politically motivated.

I think he and his are going to pull through it just fine and be able to come out of the other side with the ultimate trump card of "I've had it" any time anyone mentions it. That's going to be doubly important should he win and they continue this economic treason into his second term.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Since you're so eager to vote in a democrat i'll take that evil 'assault weapon' in your picture off your hands. Sell it now while it still has some value, who knows how much the govt will 'buy it back' for.

It will be worth more on a black market.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    While waiting to have some routine blood work this morning, saw the tail end of Today and they were discussing, at length and in great detail, the process of succession and the 25th amendment. The man is a little sick and they are almost salivating on how many steps to Pelosi.

Funny footnote, as the nurse was plunging the needle deep into my vein (hate needled), she started saying how she had heard the same story and how much she hated Pelosi.

I am usually more worried about my medical person's blood pressure than my own in such situations.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I am usually more worried about my medical person's blood pressure than my own in such situations.
    Lol, that’s funny. I thought the same thing. I had blood work done Wednesday, and if my doctor was watching politics and getting pissed off at it I’d probably prefer to stick the needle in myself.

Top Bottom