• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I legitimately am curious of the answer to that because I haven't even thought of trying to break them out before by region, per capital.

Got a link?

This was the most recent I could find... and it’s nbc, so take it as you will.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...number-fatalities-compared-confirmed-n1166966

There are 7 states with over 100 deaths per 100,000 population. Of those 7, 5 are blue states.

The most deaths overall have 7 out of 10 led by democrat governors.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    CDC shows 195,312 Covid deaths as of 10/2
    Johns Hopkins is around 207,816

What cool aid? Those are the numbers.
    Sure, I’ll do your research and thinking for you.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR2muRM3tB3uBdbTrmKwH1NdaBx6PpZo2kxotNwkUXlnbZXCwSRP2OmqsI#Comorbidities

From the website:

[FONT=&quot]Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.[/FONT]

nightgaunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Rural St Joe County
    No, this one's probably a sock puppet. It's the one with his hand up the puppet's ... cuff ... that is triggered to dust off a 8 2/3 year old less than 1 post per month shill

No, just tired of people praising someone who didn't care to follow any basic precautions and now they are facing the consequences. If a person didn't wear their seatbelt and died in an accident, then who's fault is that? Or someone that smokes their entire life and is *shocked* they develop lung cancer.

No masks, no precautions, large gatherings. What did you expect?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    No, just tired of people praising someone who didn't care to follow any basic precautions and now they are facing the consequences. If a person didn't wear their seatbelt and died in an accident, then who's fault is that? Or someone that smokes their entire life and is *shocked* they develop lung cancer.

6%. Did you even read the cdc link I sent, or do you just want to argue and not actually learn the facts of the matter?

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    200,000 dead? Oh brother, lay off the kool aid. CDC shows different, keep buying the msm lies tho.

The CDC reports over 195,000 US deaths due to Covid...as of the 26th of September. (link)

Why don’t you look up how many deaths from all causes in 2019 vs 2020 and tell me the difference?

The CDC Reports excess deaths are up over 112% for that same time period (link)

How about people who had ONLY covid, how many deaths for those people?

I don't find a dataset that answers that question.

What about if we take out leftist states? Then how many do we have?

With over 90,000 dead in red states, we would still have the second-highest death rate in the world, behind Brazil.

The US has 4% of the worlds population, but 25% of covid's total death count.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

You know that masks aren't to protect the wearer, right?

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Since you're so eager to vote in a democrat i'll take that evil 'assault weapon' in your picture off your hands. Sell it now while it still has some value, who knows how much the govt will 'buy it back' for.

I bet my M1A will be worth more at the end of the next Democratic president's term than my SlideFire will be at the end of Trump's.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The CDC reports over 195,000 US deaths due to Covid...as of the 26th of September. (link)

The CDC Reports excess deaths are up over 112% for that same time period (link)

I don't find a dataset that answers that question.

With over 90,000 dead in red states, we would still have the second-highest death rate in the world, behind Brazil.

It’s literally in the link I posted from the cdc. If you only count those with coronavirus and no underlying conditions, it’s 6% of the death toll. Most deaths that include a underlying condition contains on average 2.6 underlying conditions in combination with coronavirus, and the average age is 76. I’d say it’s extremely asinine to connect all those deaths to coronavirus itself.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

You have a rosy outlook for what the reporting accuracy out of China, tons of the rest of Asia, and pretty much all of Africa might be if you're going to rest your argument on that statistic.

North Korea has 0 reported Covid cases so I guess that makes them the safest place in the world? :dunno:

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    200,000 dead? Oh brother, lay off the kool aid. CDC shows different, keep buying the msm lies tho. Why don’t you look up how many deaths from all causes in 2019 vs 2020 and tell me the difference? How about people who had ONLY covid, how many deaths for those people? What about if we take out leftist states? Then how many do we have?

That's some pretty poor logic. Many of these people wouldn't have died had they not contracted COVID. It causes complications and can amplify existing conditions. It doesn't matter if COVID-19, the virus, actually stops someone's heart, if it was the contributing factor, that's all that matters.

Here's an example. My father in law developed cancer. He ended up dying from cardiac arrest, but it was the cancer that caused this. He was only 60. Had he not had the cancer he wouldn't have had the issues that caused his heart to stop. I'm not sure an easier way to explain it.

nightgaunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Rural St Joe County
    You know that masks aren't to protect the wearer, right?

Yes, reduces asymptomatic spread by those who may have Covid and not know.

So trump's aides and advisors are all negative every day they are in contact with him? Those same aides and advisors who never wear masks and pack into air force one and travel in close quarters 24/7?

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

I haven't heard anyone say Trump is not responsible for his actions. Trump most definitely didn't restrict anyone from wearing a mask if you desire. To say that he denied basic PPE is ridiculous. Mask, soap, and hand sanitizer are available.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Trump being taken to Walter Reed as a precaution. Will continue to work from there. Symptoms still mild. No link - just breaking news on NBC right now. He's receiving an experimental antibody treatment developed by Regeneron (sp?).

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The earlier word said he would only go to WR if condition was worsening. This sounds more serious than they are letting on.

Trump being taken to Walter Reed as a precaution. Will continue to work from there. Symptoms still mild. No link - just breaking news on NBC right now. He's receiving an experimental antibody treatment developed by Regeneron (sp?).

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I wish people would honestly stop debating what is effective and what isn't in preventing the spread of the virus. We know it spreads. We know what the experts are recommending. Why don't you leave it at that? I'm not a scientist that specializes in pathology so I will take their advice. I saw on a different, unrelated thread someone mentioning their experience with some wealthy guy who was taking flight lessons and arguing with the instructor who he was paying to teach him....this just doesn't make sense....It's akin to someone new to firearms telling the firearms instructor that they are wrong and that the newbie knows better....

I'm not sure why this is the case. I assume it has to do with social media again...I think almost anything stupid can be tied back to reading something on social media.

I don't wish ill on anyone and those arguing in this thread about the death count, mask effectiveness etc isn't really helping any of this go away.

Stay safe.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    On The Five, they said they heard his temperature was spiking. Waiting to see him walk out to Marine one now.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    On The Five, they said they heard his temperature was spiking. Waiting to see him walk out to Marine one now.

NBC still reporting low grade fever and some mild fatigue, but that's not stopping their panties from getting wet over discussing the succession order if he dies. They're practically salivating. Oh and now they're complaining about him *not* tweeting. :rolleyes:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh, and they're positively fawning over Biden wishing Trump and Melania well. I do think that was nice of him, but they're ready to canonize him for it.

Top Bottom