• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I tried to make these attachments to save bandwidth, but the uploads failed every time. File size and type were ok...:dunno:

Luka at 7 weeks, 10.8 pounds

luka7weeks1.jpg

luka7weeks2.jpg

luka7weeks3.jpg

luka7weeks4.jpg

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Wow look at the size of those paws you guys are gonna have some monsters!!!!!

I wish I could have gotten one I was in line but had some issues at the homefront. Needless to say the GF is gone, a puppy would have been loyal I knew I should have made that choice. Oh well hindsight is 20/20. Need a good friend / gaurd.....

If anybody runs across some good looking large breed pups please let me know prefer free since I am laid off right now.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Wow look at the size of those paws you guys are gonna have some monsters!!!!!

I wish I could have gotten one I was in line but had some issues at the homefront. Needless to say the GF is gone, a puppy would have been loyal I knew I should have made that choice. Oh well hindsight is 20/20. Need a good friend / gaurd.....

If anybody runs across some good looking large breed pups please let me know prefer free since I am laid off right now.

Milpol21 (I think is the screen name) has an ad up for giving away one of these puppies free. If the other pups are as much fun as Ruger, and as full of life, they are surely some rowdy guys and girls well worth having! Our 10 year old Husky (kind of) is acting years younger, Ruger has made her really happy.

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Free Puppy

Yes, I'm forced to give my pup away... She's an awesome puppy that deserves a good home. At first my Black Lab accepted her but after a week or so she started getting jealous and now she just wants to eat it. It was a hard decision but there is no way I can part with my lab so this is something I have to do. The dog pound is out of the question, I know there were a few people that missed out of these pups so here’s your opportunity. She's very playful, has tons of energy, and loves to eat. All I ask is that someone gives her a good home. I'm also throwing in a free bag of puppy food. And if anyone is interested I have one of those igloos you can buy at petco / petsmart. Brand new, over $100 value. My dog never did like it so I now have no use for it, if someone wants it they are more then welcome to come and get it.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Another video of Ruger playing with Sadie. He's getting big fast!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6hoB600wtA&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Ruger and Sadie Playing Again[/ame]

straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    its cool to be able to see how they get so big so fast. Glad everyone is keeping us up to date on how their pups are doing! Seems like they have all ended up in good hands!

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Watching the pups grow is lots of fun. I'm sure the other six are doing as well as Luka. At 8 weeks, he's now 14.5 pounds. Our Chow mix has accepted him nicely, but getting a pic of them playing has proved to be a challenge

luka8weeks1.jpg

luka8weeks2.jpg

luka8weeks3.jpg

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Nice try.... that look is really asking, "...which part of you shall I draw blood from this time ?". :D

He's a blast to play with, and he learned "NO" real quick. Those rear-curved canine teeth are extremely sharp. :eek:

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    We pruned a lilac bush, and I cut a forked branch about 12" long for Luka to chew on. He loves it, and his breath smell better too. :D

Seriously, I figure that branch has saved several pieces of furniture.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Here's Ruger, kind of. It's hard to get him to sit still long enough for a picture. This time, I just tossed a bottle down for him and Sadie to fight about. It worked. Of course, Ruger licked the camera lense right after I took this pic LOL.

Yesterday was the 2 month birthday for our little pups, btw :)

Rugerplaying004.jpg

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    ...here we are at 9 weeks, and Luka is over 15 pounds

Luka and Rusty

luka9weeks1.jpg

...and I can eat this stool....... tried the legs already

luka9weeks4.jpg

...and I can eat this ball too........

luka9weeks5.jpg

Top Bottom