• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    IndyBeerman offered me a ride if I came by myself, but in case you check this tonight, no worries. I wanted to make some extra stops and I already poured a full tank in the van.

Sooooo I'll be seeing you guys in about 12 hours! :rockwoot:

Ryan, call me, you can still hook up and save some $$$ on gas.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ryan, call me, you can still hook up and save some $$$ on gas.

No, really, it's ok. I came across some work thanks to a fellow INGOer and have this budgeted in. Plus I don't think you want to make a stop in Owensville and drive some BACKroads down there. :): Seriously, it's ok and I appreciate the offer.

:patriot:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Maybe some of those "Hi, My name is..." tags? I'm not sure if we'll have a large enough crowd to really be an issue, but I know we've got some, er, more mature, yeah, more mature individuals who might find it easier to keep track of names if they're all written down :laugh:
    Duct tape and a sharpie, good to go.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    No, really, it's ok. I came across some work thanks to a fellow INGOer and have this budgeted in. Plus I don't think you want to make a stop in Owensville and drive some BACKroads down there. :): Seriously, it's ok and I appreciate the offer.

:patriot:

Ok, see ya down there tomorrow.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I'm bringing a small 3 target swinger. I thought IBM was bringing something similar. Gary has all the stuff for his training.
    Other than that I don't know.....

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I got big buns and I cannot lie! Er, what I mean is... I bought the brat and burger buns. :yesway: Also picked up a few other surprises :cool: OK, so they aren't especially cool, but they are things that I was signed up to bring, so that's cool, right?

Got halfway back to the house and realized, "Oh crap. No way. I forgot to pick up that one extra box of ammo I wanted!" :facepalm: Pick it up on the way out of town once Dad gets here, I reckon. Not a big problem, but heck of an annoyance.

Duct tape and a sharpie, good to go.

You know... I was just cursing tonight that I don't have any tape AND my effin sharpie disappeared! You have no idea how much it ticks me off that it disappeared. I left it on my desk instead of putting it back in the drawer, and somehow I just knew I would regret it. Next time, I'm gonna listen to myself, cuz I'm right a darn lot.

Uh, Got a question. What are we using for targets/stands?

Whatever it is that you are holding over your head is the target, I guess. ;)

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm bringing a small 3 target swinger. I thought IBM was bringing something similar. Gary has all the stuff for his training.
    Other than that I don't know.....

I got a 5 target resetting target for .22's.

I do have some old voter placard signs that we could use the stiff wire from.
    Note to self, bring them also.
    Will need some clothes pins, anyone got any?

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I think I have a swinging target that has survived. I'll also bring a large swinging target. Shelly, Indy Monkey and I kinda hurt it a bit, but it still has some life left.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I think I have a swinging target that has survived. I'll also bring a large swinging target. Shelly, Indy Monkey and I kinda hurt it a bit, but it still has some life left.

If I can motivate my arse in the next few mins, I will come down and bring my steel plates.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Someone please give me a call near to 11 o'clock local Evansville time. 812-797-3474, if anyone is still around. Just want to make sure we make it there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom