• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    There are 12 brats to a package. I'm really not sure how many burgers are in a pack...so I'll go ahead and say 12 in those as well. if its more than that I'll pick up enough buns to make it even. I think buns come in 8 packs..so I guess 2 of each will be good? Thanks man.

2 packs of brat buns and 2 packs of burger buns, aye!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This just Friday isn't it? Or am I confused?

Yes, but I think he's trying to pull a Ryan and come a little too early. :): Nah, he's coming down today I believe. :dunno: Wish I could do the same. I could really use the nostalgia of hanging around my old home town for a day. :)

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Anything else I should grab other than plates and cups?

Maybe some of those "Hi, My name is..." tags? I'm not sure if we'll have a large enough crowd to really be an issue, but I know we've got some, er, more mature, yeah, more mature individuals who might find it easier to keep track of names if they're all written down :laugh:

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Maybe some of those "Hi, My name is..." tags? I'm not sure if we'll have a large enough crowd to really be an issue, but I know we've got some, er, more mature, yeah, more mature individuals who might find it easier to keep track of names if they're all written down :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing with the name tags, went to a INGO breakfast get together once and I still don't remember who was who.:):

Just wanted to check in and see if anything else is needed to bring. Will check back one more time before I hed to grocery today.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

That might pose a problem as I don't know where to get them. Would Walmart or CVS or something have them? And with my memory, it wouldn't matter tags or no tags. I'd remember your face, but probably not the name. Probably the screenname and the face.... Maybe.... :):

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Too bad we didn't see this earlier.. this would've been a ROCKIN' cooler to bring!

Woot® : One Day, One Deal?
    Coleman_36_Quart_Cooler_with_Built-in_Radio11bStandard.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I got two cases of water, cups, and plates. Will be putting SOME in a cooler, but because the wife never got the BIG cooler back, we're going to have to settle for a gatorade water dispensing cooler. :dunno: ANYWAY, the Lice showed up on my daughter Kali today so Natalie won't be coming. It was just one bug :rolleyes: but she's most likely going to be staying behind. She doesn't really NEED to since Grandma will be taking care of the kids, BUT, momma doesn't want to leave the kids and Grandma to deal with it EVEN THOUGH she was told to go.

IndyBeerman offered me a ride if I came by myself, but in case you check this tonight, no worries. I wanted to make some extra stops and I already poured a full tank in the van.

Sooooo I'll be seeing you guys in about 12 hours! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom