• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    set up at the range will begin at 9:30am Evansville time. There can be no shooting prior to 11:00am Evansville time.

See everyone there

Pickles!
    I had in my head 8:30..just got the car loaded and figured Id check the site rite quick before I left..glad I did:laugh:
    guess I'll sit here in the A/C just a little longer.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    Let me be the first to say what a great time I had today. (except for the heat) Thanks Doug (and whom ever else for getting it going. Gary for the excellent training and Matt for the cookout after we were finished.

It was good to meet everybody today!

Oh and....when in a gunfight (even for training purposes) always remember to have a mag in your gun. Just saying...

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Let me be the first to say what a great time I had today. (except for the heat) Thanks Doug (and whom ever else for getting it going. Gary for the excellent training and Matt for the cookout after we were finished.

It was good to meet everybody today!

Oh and....when in a gunfight (even for training purposes) always remember to have a mag in your gun. Just saying...

Which one were you? Did you have on the blue shirt? I missed the introductions, then my brain got fried. I remember something with guns....?? :n00b:

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I agree, great production Gary. Sorry it was too hot down here for you cold people. It was too hot for anything. I was sick by the time we left. Feeling better now.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Had a GREAT time today guys! :rockwoot: Sorry I couldn't stay for the after-dinner. Kali is doing ok. Just re-broke her toe and twisted her ankle. On her bike. Again. :dunno: What can I say? I have dare-devil kids. Next time she won't "Criss-Cross-Applesauce" while riding her bike. :):

Anyway, I did learn a LOT today and obviously have much practice to do. I've decided not to carry my Baby Eagle until I can either resolve the feed issue or find something 100% reliable. I will not sell the Eagle. ;) I'll be carrying my wife's Sig until either happen. Just gotta find a good holster for it! :):

We're most certainly going to have to do this again. I'll get my pictures up probably tomorrow.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Had a GREAT time today guys! :rockwoot: Sorry I couldn't stay for the after-dinner. Kali is doing ok. Just re-broke her toe and twisted her ankle. On her bike. Again. :dunno: What can I say? I have dare-devil kids. Next time she won't "Criss-Cross-Applesauce" while riding her bike. :):

Anyway, I did learn a LOT today and obviously have much practice to do. I've decided not to carry my Baby Eagle until I can either resolve the feed issue or find something 100% reliable. I will not sell the Eagle. ;) I'll be carrying my wife's Sig until either happen. Just gotta find a good holster for it! :):

We're most certainly going to have to do this again. I'll get my pictures up probably tomorrow.

Good luck finding something reliable instead of the BDE. A guy at work had misfeed probs with his as well (although it was blazer aluminum ammo he was using) so he traded it off for a Ruger Security six. How about trying a 1911 this time ;)

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    What a great day!

Great training... lots of shooting with real purpose, yet it was a lot of fun.

HandK could not have been better. What a guy... drove 8 hours to train us.

Great time at my house afterwards. I'm thankful for the great folks I've met on INGO.

Oh yeah... XD suck! (not really)

And, jclark really needs to load a mag in his Xd... just sayin'!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Alright, well, I got home and saw nobody created the AAR thread yet, so here it is:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo_events/101471-aar_pw_get_together_july_24_2010_a.html

Head over there for all the memory sharing, story telling, jclark bashing, and media posting! It's better for all of INGO if everything is in its own thread, so lets keep the talk over there from here on out, mmkay pumpkin?

Sounds great.

BTW... you look nothing like your avatar!
    And, my son Jack really misses you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom