• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    First movie I saw him in was Boys in Company C. (1978) He did a great job in that movie.

hero_EB19780224REVIEWS907069996AR.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He really was a great person besides being the legendary movie star, 2nd amendment champion, and champion for military veterans.
    He would treat everyone exactly the same no matter who you were. I had the awesome opportunity to spend a day with him many years ago and I will never forget it. My username Trigger Time is because of him. Back when I talked with him he told me he had a new show coming out called trigger time with R. Lee Ermey. I think eventualy the name was changed but I never forgot the name. This was after mail call had been playing. One of the nicest and genuine guys ever and for me an icon of growing up.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sucks. He was played one of the most memorable characters in movie history. He'll be missed. I saw one of his vids of him shooting a grenade with some chick, and though he didn't look spry as someone his age should. RIP.

kings650

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    When I watched his movies and shows, I believed he was not just playing his role as an actor. He was just being himself. He will be missed dearly. RIP Sir.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Rest In Peace Gunny

Sucks. He was played one of the most memorable characters in movie history. He'll be missed. I saw one of his vids of him shooting a grenade with some chick, and though he didn't look spry as someone his age should. RIP.
    I think that was the one with Kirsten Joy Weiss

[video=youtube;k8VzFPz3MxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8VzFPz3MxU[/video]

Top Bottom