• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ReadnFool

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Sheridan, IN
    I have both a kahr pm9 and a p45. I usually carry the p45 in a tuckable iwb and it is very easily concealed. What can I say those 45 cal bullets just give me a warm fuzZy compared with 9mm or even 40 cal.

If I just can't carry iwb I use the pm9 in a desantis nemesis pocket holster. Fits fine in a jeans pocket. I prefer the kahr vs many other pocket 9's because of the usability of the sights and the accuracy even with the short barrel.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I have a PF-9 and it has been 100% reliable from day one with both Corbon and my reloads. My reloads aren't feeding friendly in many guns, I use the same 125 JHP for 9mm, 38 Super, 38 Spl, and .357, it is an exposed lead flat nosed hollow point. Any gun that will feed it will feed just about anything. I have several thousand rounds of it through the PF-9 and probably about 150 rounds of CorBon now. I have had zero malfunctions. The trigger in mine is very pleasant and smooth, sights are better than most pocket autos. It drops easily into a pocket. I shot it a bit last Sunday...first time since last fall. Other than a large cloud of pocket lint with the first shot it went through 100 rounds just fine.

125grain-1.jpg

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    Taurus 709 slim. Very easily concealed, over 160 rounds of different brand/ type ammo through min with no porblems.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I have been planning on picking up a Sig Sauer P6 for my thin gun,
    Reliable, good size, can be had for around $300 and well, Its a Sig.:D
    Similar to the P225 but they are the older W. German....

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    the pm9 is really nice, but pricey. The CW9 has the price, but the grip is pretty long for t-shirt carry. The SR9C and PF9 are in the running right now, but since my primary carry is a Glock, I'd like it to be a pistol without a safety and similar trigger.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    . . . The CW9 has the price, but the grip is pretty long for t-shirt carry. The SR9C and PF9 are in the running right now, . . .

The CW9 is 4.5" high while the SR9c is taller at 4.61" and PF9 is a little shorter at 4.3".

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    The CW9 is 4.5" high while the SR9c is taller at 4.61" and PF9 is a little shorter at 4.3".

Yeah, but totoal height isn't as big of a deal depending on the holster. I've tried to Iwb the cw9, but it's just a little long for my shirt.

JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    I think my Kel Tec is better than sliced bread!!!
    How is that for dating myself :D

jmancobra

Plinker
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    kokomo
    try the Beretta Px4 Storm subcompact, i love mine.

i think those are wider than my car :laugh:

anyway. i carry a p9 cut to a"covert" . it fits pm9 mags.....but has a half inch longer barrel......which is the easiest part to conceal. night sights and CT laserguard. i sometimes carry it with a clipdraw and it is rediculously combfortable. best setup ive used by far. i shoot it far better than my pps i had

ps. as you can see i cut it a tad short . oh well

picture.php

Last edited:
    Top Bottom