• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    My trial and error sight drifting finally paid off! They are as close as I can get them now. I did some random 1 sec. facing and 2 sec. edge drills this morning. I have fallen in love with my P 320 Compact all over again! Don't tell the wife!

that’s great! I have a full size. I’m debating buying a carry vs just getting a carry grip mod. I’ll probably just buy a complete carry pistol.

Thanks for for the updates. Looking forward to my p320 mingling with proper peoples P320 like expat and DanVoils in the next batch of upgrades.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I finally completed the registration about 3 weeks ago, but haven't gotten an email yet. Still waiting! I want to get this thing shipped out so I can get it back and go to the range again.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I won't be sending mine in. Metal shavings, dirty guns being sent back that were shipped clean, and a host of logistical errors of such a charade of words on upgrade v.s. outright recall chaps my posterior. Call it like it is. Sig screwed the pooch on product and won't admit to it publically cause the media would roast em and the lawsuits will fill the courts. Sounds like an H&K Richard maneuver if you ask this unhappy owner.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I won't be sending mine in. Metal shavings, dirty guns being sent back that were shipped clean, and a host of logistical errors of such a charade of words on upgrade v.s. outright recall chaps my posterior. Call it like it is. Sig screwed the pooch on product and won't admit to it publically cause the media would roast em and the lawsuits will fill the courts. Sounds like an H&K Richard maneuver if you ask this unhappy owner.

Sig knowingly shipped defective guns, got caught, then didn't even have the decency to issue an actual recall. Now P320 owners are all giddy about getting their "upgraded" pistols back from the same company. LOL

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

is it a p320 carry? If you’re so unhappy with it PM me maybe we can work something out.

Sig knowingly shipped defective guns, got caught, then didn't even have the decency to issue an actual recall. Now P320 owners are all giddy about getting their "upgraded" pistols back from the same company. LOL

Dang it I already took my morning constitution so I am all out of :poop: to give about your opinion on my P320 level of giddy. Sorry bruh.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Since it didn't cost me anything but 12 days without the pistol and the voluntary trigger upgrade, was really a noticeable upgrade, I can't complain. About the dirty pistol returned, I thought that just showed that they test fired the pistol. I've seen fine metal shavings in brand new quality guns, and I always clean a gun when it comes from the factory, so no big deal...and the P320 is so easy to clean! I'm with buckstopshere. I'll take those crumby P320's off your hands. Of course I'll only pay you what you think they are worth, so don't expect much!:cool:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Dang it I already took my morning constitution so I am all out of :poop: to give about your opinion on my P320 level of giddy. Sorry bruh.

If you still have your P320, then you ain't out of :poop:. Push harder or wipe a little better next time. :):

I'm kinda disappointed in my pistols. I've cleaned them several times and am missing the metal shavings that are a sure sign of top notch quality in a defensive handgun.

Maybe it's just me. Some guys will be ecstatic when their cheating girlfriend decides to come back to them, even after video evidence. I guess it's alright....as long as they check for shavings.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If you still have your P320, then you ain't out of :poop:. Push harder or wipe a little better next time. :):

I'm kinda disappointed in my pistols. I've cleaned them several times and am missing the metal shavings that are a sure sign of top notch quality in a defensive handgun.

Maybe it's just me. Some guys will be ecstatic when their cheating girlfriend decides to come back to them, even after video evidence. I guess it's alright....as long as they check for shavings.

So you basically came into a Sig thread just to throw rocks? I don't have a Sig myself but managed to come into the thread, legitimately interested in what is going on and not start slinging rocks.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

Is your mom telling stories about me again?

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I hoped that it would be informative for P 320 owners, those who may be potential buyers and anyone who is just generally interested. Good to hear that folks will keep us updated!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom