• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I went looking to acquire a P320 yesterday. My friendly local gun store had a selection of new upgraded and non upgraded 320s. I checked out a couple of samples of each and found the upgraded ones to definately have a nicer trigger. A 320C followed me home.

What shop do you go to?, I'm looking for a 320c and want to handle one and check out prices.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Was at 4 Guns in Lafayette on Saturday.
    They had a couple of 320s.
    They even said they were starting to get in upgraded ones.
    Was also at Midwest in Mishawaka last Tuesday and they had none.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Awesome. Thank you and looking forward to hearing how you like it.
    Got the pistol back today but can't make it to the range until Sunday. Just under two weeks and over the Thanksgiving holiday week. Not bad. Dry firing feels good so far.

Krock

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    NW Indiana
    I have a P320 Carry. My upgrade has been completed - total time from sending it in to receiving it back was 1 week (may have been 8 days but there was a weekend involved). I think the boys at SIG are working overtime to make this right. Very pleased with the upgrade - the new trigger is thinner and longer than the original. I do not have a pull gauge but can confirm that there is very little take up and the break is crisp. Reset is short. I took it to the range and it still eats everything I feed it.

I think (hope) most folks will be pleased with the results when they go through the process.

Cool Breeze

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Fort Fun
    So, I'm a bit confused. I have an Apex advanced flat trigger. I would reinstall the factory trigger to send it in, however, will I be able to reinstall the Apex upon return? Or will I need a new version of the Apex (If I want different from the new factory trigger)?

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    So, I'm a bit confused. I have an Apex advanced flat trigger. I would reinstall the factory trigger to send it in, however, will I be able to reinstall the Apex upon return? Or will I need a new version of the Apex (If I want different from the new factory trigger)?

From what I understand yes you can reinstall the apex. The upgrade is more than just a trigger swap but not so much change that it would nullify the apex trigger option. Don’t bother reinstalling factory trigger. Customer service told me just to send it in without a trigger installed since the old one just gets tossed anyway.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    That sounds like a good question for Apex. Have you seen the video by Sig explaining exactly what they do to the P320? The lighter weight trigger is one of the mods. I think they say it is 30% lighter than the original. The trigger pull weight is reduced after the mod too.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Just wanted to let everyone know, I registered early for the voluntary upgrade and hadn’t heard anything as of Saturday. So I registered again and received my shipping info the next day. Could be something to try if you are still waiting. Could have been dumb luck.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I see where there are new models now available with the trigger upgrade for sale. That might affect the wait time.:dunno:

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    That sounds like a good question for Apex. Have you seen the video by Sig explaining exactly what they do to the P320? The lighter weight trigger is one of the mods. I think they say it is 30% lighter than the original. The trigger pull weight is reduced after the mod too.

You can use any of the triggers as nothing changes. I am assuming they (Apex) are making a new trigger that is lighter than the old. I made my own trigger that is aluminum so weight isn't an issue for mine. I don't understand the need for a steel trigger.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    You can use any of the triggers as nothing changes. I am assuming they (Apex) are making a new trigger that is lighter than the old. I made my own trigger that is aluminum so weight isn't an issue for mine. I don't understand the need for a steel trigger.
    Some aluminum triggers "flex" as they are too thin. Steel is more rigid so it can be a smaller profile yet still retain the required shape and performance.

Top Bottom