• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I bought one of the P320 RX Compact two-tones (the one without a rear sight and the optic moved back). I’ve been debating having Sig “fix” it. Guess I should, since the slide is bare stainless.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I need to get my son to send in his full size .45 P320. I have plenty of options to lend him while it's away, so no excuse for waiting.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I need to get my son to send in his full size .45 P320. I have plenty of options to lend him while it's away, so no excuse for waiting.

here's my excuse.......still waiting to send it in, because I haven't gotten my return label yet.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    How long has it been shootersix? Just curious to see where I’m at in line.

I signed one up on day 1, and the other I had to call in because it wouldn't let me enter the sn online (said it was a government gun, it was one I won from the nra) and I received an email saying they were going to send my return info in October or November (for the one I called in on the second day) and I still haven't got any info on the one I signed up for on day one!

a friend registered his on day one, and has already shipped and received his back!

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I signed one up on day 1, and the other I had to call in because it wouldn't let me enter the sn online (said it was a government gun, it was one I won from the nra) and I received an email saying they were going to send my return info in October or November (for the one I called in on the second day) and I still haven't got any info on the one I signed up for on day one!

a friend registered his on day one, and has already shipped and received his back!

that is some bull crap right there. You should get more than a sticker and a 25% coupon!

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Got this on the 9th of Nov.

"Dear BluePig,

As part of our promise to provide you with updates on the status of the P320 Voluntary Upgrade Program, we are pleased to inform you that pistol upgrades are now underway.

As scheduled, some customers have already received the first wave of return information and additional customers will begin receiving return call tags in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your continued patience throughout this process. We look forward to keeping you informed as further updates become available.

The SIG SAUER Team"
    Signed up on Oct 3 and still waiting.
    Figure it will be next year sometime with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming on.
    :(

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    My son dropped off his wife's 320C on November 6th and received an email with the return tracking number this morning. Tracking says it should be delivered on Monday. 14 days isn't bad when you include the shipping there and back.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Got this on the 9th of Nov.

"Dear BluePig,

As part of our promise to provide you with updates on the status of the P320 Voluntary Upgrade Program, we are pleased to inform you that pistol upgrades are now underway.

As scheduled, some customers have already received the first wave of return information and additional customers will begin receiving return call tags in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your continued patience throughout this process. We look forward to keeping you informed as further updates become available.

The SIG SAUER Team"
    Signed up on Oct 3 and still waiting.
    Figure it will be next year sometime with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming on.
    :(
    Yes, I think I registered for the voluntary upgrade sometime in August. I was shipped a FEDEX label the first part of November and got my pistol back (better than before) 12 days after the date I shipped it. Those who were understandably cautious and waited until they were certain how the upgrade affected the trigger pull, didn't register until recently. Looks like the longer you waited to register, the longer it will take Sig to get to you. With over a half-million pistols out, I think they are dealing with this pretty well. The good part is that you can shoot the pistol until the shipping label is sent and it is likely that you won't be without it, except for a couple of weeks. I was just reminded about having applied for NFA items has forced me to be patient!

Last edited:

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    I got the email with everything I needed Wednesday. Finally had a chance to print everything tonight and I'll take it to the FedEx store tomorrow (Saturday).

Jim McKalip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Cumberland
    I went looking to acquire a P320 yesterday. My friendly local gun store had a selection of new upgraded and non upgraded 320s. I checked out a couple of samples of each and found the upgraded ones to definately have a nicer trigger. A 320C followed me home.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I got the email with everything I needed Wednesday. Finally had a chance to print everything tonight and I'll take it to the FedEx store tomorrow (Saturday).
    Still waiting for my email. I think I am about a month and half or so out.

Top Bottom