• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'd like to see the site remain as free as possible and instead look for ways to add perks to the supporters. Things like free morale patches, extra PM space, specialty avatars, etc. I would hate to see any part of the site restricted from non-supporters.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hell, restrict the whole Classifieds section to Site Supporters only! It would cut down on the number of folks who rush to get their 10 posts, then are never heard from in the non-Classifieds forums again... or at least the site would make some $$ off 'em. ;)

:laugh:Rookie Mod. He's gonna get in so much trouble for this!:laugh:

BTW- I agree 100%

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    I'd pay for an "Mobile Device" friendly mode... a purposeful iPhone/mobile template/css combo.

I just can't think of anything else I'd need here - as I don't have enough money to frequent the classifieds :)

Absoulutely!!! Mobile for my blackberry would be awesome! I often wander my way onto INGO during class or at work and its so messy. I'd pay for that, I'd donate here soon anyway, but I'd certainly pay for that and donate

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Like it's been stated, I gave more than the minimum not for extra perks, but to help this site continue and grow. In the future, I'll continue to do the same. But if Fenway wants to give us something, how about finding us a discount on bacon? :D:bacondance:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I'm satisfied with the way things are now. As its been said I donated not for perks but to support a great forum, BUT a couple pounds of bacon does sound GOOOOOD. :rockwoot:

Splagt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I agree with MontereyC6. I gave more than the minimum, and I'm just happy to have a site like this. I don't need any more perks, just keep up the good work!

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Love the site glad to be a supporter! I can't think of any perks maybe a tshirt or hat or sticker for signing up? scratch that An INGO sticker would really be nice.

Lucas

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    I appreciate the site and would deffinetly give more. To keep the site going. $10 is low for a supporter that probably doesn't get you very far on everything you have done for the site. I did just give $10 but at the time that was what I had on me but plan on giving more at the next 1500. sorry the mail and paypal are to big of a pain. I like the idea of speacial hats though if you really feel you want to do something or I like metal hat pins as well because I can wear them on any number of my hats to help advertise the site as well as make a statement on where I stand when it comes to my right to bear arms.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    to boilers: do i really creep you out? that just hurts my feelings... its not my fault its become competitive to get my post in before the twit... its a disease i swear

Fenway..... the only thing i can think of is more PM space.... i also gave more than the MIN just because this site deserves it....

the only thing that i would like to see which i would be MORE than willing to donate for is REP... i will do anything NON GAY for rep.... maybe a free 500 rep points for becoming a site supporter? dont know if the code will allow for that though

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I do not want to see a site-supporter section of the classifieds. Also, I don't know that I necessarily like the idea of a "deals" section as that is pretty similar. Some of the advertisers have already taken it upon themselves to offer discounts to supporters, and I think that is a better way to do it.

I appreciate that you are trying to do more for those who help out, but I wouldn't want anything that segregates too much. Further, I wouldn't want it to be too good to the point that people are donating just for the benefits. I guess that still keeps INGO going, but that kinda goes against my values. Along with many others, I donated out of appreciation, not anticipation.

Bacon stickers and discounts on INGO gear are fine but I'd hate to see the structure of the site change at all. :twocents:

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    to boilers: do i really creep you out? that just hurts my feelings... its not my fault its become competitive to get my post in before the twit... its a disease i swear

I meant you REP me out. Like, cool, you know. :) (dunno where that C and extra E came from. Crappy iMac keyboard I suppose.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Don't know why I didn't think of this, but on one of the websites I ran, one of the partners was an Emge from Emge Pork Products! Gimme Emge.

Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    I just went over and sent some money. It was more than the minimum but not as much as I would have liked to have sent. I kept thinking I would have some extra money (yeah right....) but decided that this place is a priority to me. Thanks to Fenway, the mods and the whole membership!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    To be honest, I think things are pretty darned good right now. I'm happy to support the site and will gladly continue to do so.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Another vote for a decent mobile version.

And possibly a super-secret treehouse club house.... :-)

Sailor/Fenway- I use a lot of RSS for following blogs, but the only one that I found here (https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/external.php?type=rss2) has too many posts to follow the site effectively. Is there some other variation to follow specific forums or even specific threads?

I have only had my Blackberry a month and am brand new to RSS feeds, but, I have used Opera, and Google reader directed to INGUN and I get all the updated posts in text, and posted pics show up. No other graphics/html

Here is the link I use. I think there is only one. Recent Forum Posts

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom