Actual size it would actually look like this:
    support_banner_bacon02.gif

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Although I think there is a problem with my Personal Message function. I don't seem to be getting any PM's from Hot Chicks.

That's because I haven't PM'd you. ;)

Fenway, what about making reps worth a little more for site supporters too? If someone reps a site supporter, maybe give them an extra 10 or 20 points? Oh, and if you do decide to create a chatroom for supporters, I'll be forced to send you some money just so I can read the gossip! :D

Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    Thank you Jennybird. Now I know what I have been missing. I won't have to worry about learning computers. That takes a huge load off my shoulders.

causerofwait

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I say don't change a thing. It's a great site and supporting it was a natural progression for me. It only took a few months for me to realize that a donation was the least I could do for a site that has helped me become more educated about firearms, especially in a local (state) environment. The state specific information here is invaluable. I think having different site supporter levels would only create a more clique-y feel to the site, which I don't think was your intent. I certainly wouldn't have felt as welcome here in the beginning if I felt like I had to pay a bunch of money to feel like I was a part of :ingo:. If someone wants to send $50 instead of $10 then that's great but why would they need to be so visible about it, having some special color coded banner. I would think that a PM from the mod.s expressing their genuine gratitude for a larger donation would/should be enough for anyone. Next thing you know people will be demanding that only "silver level" supporters and above should be allowed to use the classified section. If you make any changes let them be at no cost to you (the site).

my :twocents:, but probably worth a penny since I only paid $10.

Thanks for the site and all the work you all do behind the scenes!! :patriot:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I like the site just like it is. Although I think there is a problem with my Personal Message function. I don't seem to be getting any PM's from Hot Chicks. I might need to adjust my settings. Yeah that's it. Other than that I have enough Bacon. Thanks for a great place to learn and spout off.

That's because I haven't PM'd you. ;)

Fenway, what about making reps worth a little more for site supporters too? If someone reps a site supporter, maybe give them an extra 10 or 20 points? Oh, and if you do decide to create a chatroom for supporters, I'll be forced to send you some money just so I can read the gossip! :D

Eagerly awaits a PM :D

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    I say don't change a thing. It's a great site and supporting it was a natural progression for me. It only took a few months for me to realize that a donation was the least I could do for a site that has helped me become more educated about firearms, especially in a local (state) environment. The state specific information here is invaluable. I think having different site supporter levels would only create a more clique-y feel to the site, which I don't think was your intent. I certainly wouldn't have felt as welcome here in the beginning if I felt like I had to pay a bunch of money to feel like I was a part of :ingo:. If someone wants to send $50 instead of $10 then that's great but why would they need to be so visible about it, having some special color coded banner. I would think that a PM from the mod.s expressing their genuine gratitude for a larger donation would/should be enough for anyone. Next thing you know people will be demanding that only "silver level" supporters and above should be allowed to use the classified section. If you make any changes let them be at no cost to you (the site).

my :twocents:, but probably worth a penny since I only paid $10.

Thanks for the site and all the work you all do behind the scenes!! :patriot:

I agree and really hope that this place doesnt loose its Friendly and Welcome appeal. I dont wnat to feel like I have to compete to the next level to fit in

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    But nice-n-crispy instead of pink-n-limp. :):
    *chokes back her laugh*

I was struggling with being able to read the words on the nice-n-crispy version, so I scaled the transparency back to make it lighter.

Either way, I doubt a Bacon Supporter level is going to be an option. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom