• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    I'm in, just signed up and looking forward to meet you all. Looking to maybe use the camping option at FireBase AA just to be closer to the action but may also use the Whitewater SP as an option. My biggest problem is what center-fire rifle to bring? A PTR-91 or maybe a PTR-32 or a Vector V-93 or dip into the AR bag of rifles. This will be my first road trip for a few years longer range shoots.
    See you all soon,
    Jump62
    aka Paul

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I'm in, just signed up and looking forward to meet you all. Looking to maybe use the camping option at FireBase AA just to be closer to the action but may also use the Whitewater SP as an option. My biggest problem is what center-fire rifle to bring? A PTR-91 or maybe a PTR-32 or a Vector V-93 or dip into the AR bag of rifles. This will be my first road trip for a few years longer range shoots.
    See you all soon,
    Jump62
    aka Paul
    The rifle you bring is not as important as showing up with an open mind.

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    The rifle you bring is not as important as showing up with an open mind.

Fenwick Island is about 800 meters from the Atlantic Ocean in Southern Delaware were it borders with Ocean City Maryland so when I leave the house I have to have everything for the range with me. So what was Roger's Rangers Rules #4 ( I think it was #4 ), " Don't Forget Nonthin " or something like that. My statement was in levity and hope it was taken as such. I had a job where carrying a rifle was part of a skill set and before we were the Division Ready Brigade was that we had to requalify with our weapon by firing an 80 round table so I was shooting that table once every 18 weeks along with other weapons firing . I was " hot " at that time but now I would call myself " cold " it has been a while. Looking forward to coming and relearning some skills and learning some new ones.
    Jump62
    aka Paul

Flyguyxii

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2014
    Columbus
    What would be the minimum acceptable age? I've been working with my 7 year old on using sites as well as scopes. He's got a good grasp on the safety aspect. just curious if this would be an ok event o bring him to for some good instruction. He current shoots a 22 and my ar with a 22 conversion.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    What would be the minimum acceptable age? I've been working with my 7 year old on using sites as well as scopes. He's got a good grasp on the safety aspect. just curious if this would be an ok event o bring him to for some good instruction. He current shoots a 22 and my ar with a 22 conversion.

My son shot a one day at 7, and we can make all the accommodations necessary to assist him. As long as he's safe and listens, he is more than welcome to attend. Actually, that's all we ask of any shooter regardless of age. Hope to see you both there.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Went to an Appleseed at Alan's a couple of years ago. I'm looking forward to my first RR event and couldn't pass this one up!!

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I might have another. He says he is in for sure. He is just trying to decide whether or not to bring his daughter. She is 13. I told him yes; but, I think he needs to convince his wife it is a good idea.

ETA: His wife is a former Colts Cheerleader. Maybe, I should convince him to bring the whole family!

Last edited:

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    I got the email. Not sure what is going on as ticket purchase appears to be functioning fine from my end. Requested more information about what is happening but haven't heard back yet.

Gopher, I've got 2 shooters trying to get tix and he says he can't get early pricing. I gave him ur email address.

Thank you for all you do!

Top Bottom