• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Yes provide your own food/drink for the weekend. There will be a fire to cook on, and there will be a gas grill next to the camping spot. Im not a master griller, but your welcome to use the grill to cook to your liking.

Yes if you want to arive Friday night you will be able to set up camp that night. I dont know of anyone else camping Friday, but your more than welcome to.
    I greatly appreciate the hospitality. Sorry for all the questions. Plan on us arriving Friday night.

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    Dear Alan,
    Please put me down as a camper- 1 tent 1 camper, I've got an ETA of 5:30-6:00 pm Friday night if that is OK. Hope to get there before the sun goes down, done too many setups in the dark but can " do it in the dark ". As to nav I'm carrying an analog ( paper ) map as a back-up to a GPS, your address reads like a grid coord on Mars. Starting to get stuff picked- the living room looks like a backpacking/gun store with piles of goodies and a checklist.
    see you soon,
    Jump62
    aka Paul

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Dear Alan,
    Please put me down as a camper- 1 tent 1 camper, I've got an ETA of 5:30-6:00 pm Friday night if that is OK. Hope to get there before the sun goes down, done too many setups in the dark but can " do it in the dark ". As to nav I'm carrying an analog ( paper ) map as a back-up to a GPS, your address reads like a grid coord on Mars. Starting to get stuff picked- the living room looks like a backpacking/gun store with piles of goodies and a checklist.
    see you soon,
    Jump62
    aka Paul

Sounds good.

You wont see it on google because its new, but on the map/gps, my drive is straight accross from CR 150 E (aka Dunbar road). I have 2 driveways, if your in a car I highly recommend taking the eastern driveway. The western drive way is a "truck" driveway.

39.683246, -84.898554

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Someone sent me an email about bringing a dog.

I have a Rottweiler, and Pit mix that love people and hate animals. I would not recommend bringing any animals to this shoot.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    i am 50% likely to camp out for this event saturday night. will you be selling optics that weekend out of the store as well for those of us who are typically unlucky?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i am 50% likely to camp out for this event saturday night. will you be selling optics that weekend out of the store as well for those of us who are typically unlucky?

Not during the shoot unless someone has a equipment failure. Before and after each day we can make it happen.

Last edited:

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Is this a standard two day event (training day 1, practice day 2)?
    Just realized granddaughter's 7th birthday party is Sunday afternoon. My wife is struggling with missing the party. Considering maybe staying till 11 or so on Sunday morning.

Matt

Top Bottom